#16 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 08:10 PM

DeathDude, on May 12 2006, 07:55 PM, said:

Nah don't think that will be happening, but a lot riding I think with the wii so we'll see.
A lot rideing on the wii?

HAR HAR HAR...  :P
Me>You

#17 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 08:42 PM

Lewd.
Very lewd.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#18 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 12:01 AM

Blood-Pigggy, on May 12 2006, 08:42 PM, said:

Lewd.
Very lewd.
Let me have my fun, meanie.  :P
Me>You

#19 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 05:54 PM

Moogle, on May 13 2006, 05:51 PM, said:

As for prettier yes I suppose, but then again thats mainly the whole point of nintendo, you buy nintendo for fluffy and pretty titles like Mario and Kirby ish things, not for games with better graphics but not "pretty".
thats complete BS. you buy nintendo games because of innovation... great bugfree gameplay AND because of the characters that you grew up with and learned to love.

its not coincidence that more americans could tell you who mario is then bill clinton

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#20 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 05:57 PM

Well...being as I wasn't born in the "mario age" I don't
And I hate platformers, so gameplay is out.
Bugfree? yeah maybe I guess...
Main reason I bought the GC was because it was 100 bucks as opposed to 200 at the time, not cause of "zomg! mario! zelda! metroid!" BAH.

And, I challenge, you name ONE good game on the GC thats rated M.

#21 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 05:58 PM

Indeed you don't buy nintendo for cutesy games, I don't and I'm sure a lot of adults gamers who support nintendo don't either. It's for the quality of games, Nintendo is the best first party developer out there, sorry to sony and microsoft but they are nowhere near that level.

Again console games have ideas going for them like ddr, guitar hero, hey it works that's why it popular, how about Odema, that interactive enough for ya?

And Sonic on the 360 what's wrong with that? :P

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#22 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 05:59 PM

360 has Halo...not sonic.
:P.
And Nintendo may be the first...but then again so was pong, and so far not many care for teh PC :P
:P.

I'ma get myself in a heapload of troubleeeeee :P.

Sigh...I guess when it comes down to it, I choose PC over counsels cause PC has more technology over "gameplay" and when gameplay for counsels typically requires memorizing certain Ai patters or button combos, I'd choose PC with better AI and online play for most of the games, and better graphic inovations. Carmacks new mega texture graphics ^^. And the Pc has inovation too, in most upcoming RTSs youcan zoom down into first / third person view and take control of units, cool! In Enemy Territory Quake wars you can make spawn points out of corpses. Hl;2 gravity gun owns! As does Garys MOD. Oblivion has tons of it. The new age of conan game has sword fighting where when you move the mouse the sword follows it instead of the usual hack and slash. I'd take that over a pretty remote :D

#23 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:01 PM

Want one game dude, Eternal Darkness. :P

Oh and let's not forget Resident Evil 4. :P or even Resident Evil 0 is you want to be traditional.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#24 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:07 PM

Split some of this since it's not about E3 any more.

Also, I was thinking of Eternal Darkness too :P
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#25 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:11 PM

Sigh...sadly I forgot RE4, which is awesome.
But still, thats like 3 games, out of all of Nintendo's library, and the PS2 version of RE4 is better still, has the Ada Wong campaign. And lets not forget that....Re5 ain't on the Wii, bwahha :P

Woah what what what!!?!? Whered his post go...grrrr... :P

#26 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:20 PM

DD, that Guitar Hero game sounds a lot like Quest for Fame :P

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#27 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:20 PM

We don't know if RE 5 is not coming out for the wii atm down the road it could happen like what happened with RE 4. Sigh you want more Time Splitters series, Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, granted it's a port but a damn good one.

Edited by BeefontheBone, 13 May 2006 - 09:41 PM.

#28 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:21 PM

needing M rated games is quite a bit more childish then playing "cutesy" games.

i will agree that there wernt enough good M rated games for the GC though.

and eternal darkness was GREAT (fot that type of game which i dont play :P )

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#29 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:24 PM

Hmm yeah it does, didn't know that, except guitar hero has more guitar tracks than just aerosmith, and actual famous stuff and the guitar itself is a pretty nifty looking, but also guitar hero succeeded grabbing up a bunch of Arts and Sciences awards just last year.

#30 Moogle

Moogle

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 06:27 PM

DakaSha, on May 13 2006, 06:21 PM, said:

needing M rated games is quite a bit more childish then playing "cutesy" games.

i will agree that there wernt enough good M rated games for the GC though.

and eternal darkness was GREAT (fot that type of game which i dont play :P )
Ummm....ok.....so?

I hate mario, so therfor I hate nintendo, and for the record, Kingdom hearts / castlevania > Nintendo, yes, Castlevania was on the 64 and NES / SNES, but it ain't anymore!

heh,, Brawl looks pretyt fun, although I could careless about the new Samus, but I still aren't buying Wii for just that...again. Backwards compatability is cool, but I already have a GC, and for previous titles thats what emulators are for.