auhsor's Content

There have been 14 items by auhsor (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#10201 Lucasfan

Posted by auhsor on 09 October 2005 - 02:56 AM in Forum Guidelines

I'm not positive that its has been shut down, but it may be a defensive move after the shut down of KQIX. I wouldn't know, but I'm hoping thats the case. I guess we won't know until more information is released.

#7891 Favourite Flash Series

Posted by auhsor on 31 August 2005 - 02:53 PM in Forum Guidelines

Xiao xiao is also very cool. Especially number 3 if I remember correctly.

#3798 Space Quest Chapter 0: Replicated

Posted by auhsor on 24 June 2005 - 05:13 PM in Games on Reloaded

Yo! I thought this game was great. It replicated (hehe) the SQ world very well and it actually felt like a SQ game. The only problem is probably it's length, but as it's fan made, thats understandable.

#3717 Cirque De Zale

Posted by auhsor on 22 June 2005 - 01:29 PM in Games on Reloaded

Yeah i noticed that one actually and it was a good read. I guess the more interviews the better. :)

#3708 Cirque De Zale

Posted by auhsor on 22 June 2005 - 04:43 AM in Games on Reloaded

Theres a nice interview with Kinoko here: http://www.bigbluecu...21464.from0#new
You can ask her some questions too. Oh and great game btw :).

#3450 Main Site Crashes My Browser

Posted by auhsor on 16 June 2005 - 11:45 AM in Suggestions & Comments

Well I guess thats good to hear that you sorted it out good :)

#3373 Spam

Posted by auhsor on 15 June 2005 - 01:17 PM in Forum Guidelines

I agree that spam can be good in small doses, but not when it is being shoved in your face and you are expected to eat it. It's just not that nice really.

My suggestion would be to disable post count increment in the Blah Blah forum as well as removing the posts text below peoples avatars. That makes increasing ones post count seem less meaningful and would encourage more meaningful discussion.

#3370 Main Site Crashes My Browser

Posted by auhsor on 15 June 2005 - 01:07 PM in Suggestions & Comments

Hmm I can't say that I've had any troubles. I'm using Firefox.

#3118 Ultimate Stunts

Posted by auhsor on 08 June 2005 - 07:58 AM in Work in Progress

Hey awesome... Stunts is such an awesome game. I hope this is done well.

#2819 Who Do You Think Is Cooler?

Posted by auhsor on 31 May 2005 - 12:36 PM in Forum Guidelines

I went with Denton. Deus Ex was the coolest game when I played it, and that was a couple of years after it came out. I was sad because whenever I talked to my friends, they had never heard of it. Like it won all these awards and that, but people just hadn't heard of it. Don't go near the sequel... it was dumbed down alot for consoles, and ran very bad on PC's.

To be honest I havn't played the MGS games, but from screenshots I've seen, he does seem like a pretty cool dude, it's just that Denton is cooler.

#2810 Not Much Traffic

Posted by auhsor on 31 May 2005 - 07:04 AM in Forum Guidelines

Yeah I know this site will become big. The original abandonia started really quite slow really, and then grew pretty fast to where it is now. Once this site is updated more, I'm sure it will grow pretty big.

#2690 My Day Sucked...

Posted by auhsor on 29 May 2005 - 03:15 PM in Forum Guidelines

Meh, today wasn't that great. I'm pretty tired lately and I'm stressed about the upcoming exams for uni. I have to go reasonaby well, or I will fail my subjects, and i really don't want to do that.

Also theres the usual girl problems that always seem to pop up. On well, lets hope that it gets better for us all.

#2689 New Here

Posted by auhsor on 29 May 2005 - 03:11 PM in Forum Guidelines

Hey all, I made it here :) To be honest, I think I will like it here more than at Abandonia because there is more potential for new games to be developed to be put up. This is not to say that Abandonia is not a good place, it just is a different focus. I like freeware, it is nice if done well.

Also, I can see many AGS games coming here, because there are many high quality ones around.

#2323 Unveiling Ar

Posted by auhsor on 24 May 2005 - 04:37 PM in Important Announcements

Hey all! What a great place this is... I signed up before, but I havn't really had a chance to post. I really love the layout and the extra stuff like the interviews and developer info etc. I shall probably spend more time here than Abandonia... hmm haybe not. I think an equal time would only be fair.

Keep up the great work!