#1 spacewipegames

spacewipegames

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

Hi.

Me and my wife have med a breakout/dx-ball clone called Mad Cow Balls. Its a freeware and it would be nice if you would put it on this site. Contact us at spacewipegames@gmail.com if you need anything.

The first release was in december 2012 and there have been 6 patches since then and there will be more. Right now we are working on completing the level editor. There is no problem if you download an old version since you can update the game from the game menu.

Direct download: http://lingling.dynd...Balls-setup.exe
Torrent file: http://www.mininova.org/tor/13207422

---------
Mad Cow Balls v1.5
This is a Breakout/DX-Ball clone with a little bit and of humor and lots of features. While playing the game and levels several times you gain new bonuses. There are also hidden minigames within the game to discover and a level editor.

Some of the features include:
Online and offline high score
Update/patch service
Level editor
3 different minigames
Automatic saving of progress
Unlockable bonuses

Options:
Online or offline high score
Changeable game speed
Reset all unlocked bonuses
Particles On/Off
Music On/Off

Created by: Martin Eriksson (mES)
Artwork: Lisa Eriksson (Wolfie)
Music: Trance Zonic Vibes

Web: www.spacewipe.com
Youtube:

Attached Files

#2 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

Welcome to Reloaded, Spacewipegames.  Hope you'll have lots of fun here.  :smile:

Thanks for the info about your game.  It looks interesting.  :smile:

We just need somebody to review it, then we can put it on site.
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 spacewipegames

spacewipegames

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

Thank you. Is there any rule against us making a review since we are not only one person?

#4 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

I'm sorry, but we'd prefer the game creators not to review their own game.  :sad:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#5 spacewipegames

spacewipegames

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Of course. That wouldnt be right. My question is do i need to make a separate account if me (Martin) wants to review some other game? Or is it ok to use this spacewipegames account?

#6 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

It's fine to make reviews under Spacewipegames.  But reviews made under this name will be credited as such, and not identified as Martin Eriksson, or Lisa Eriksson.  I hope that makes sense.  :smile:

#7 spacewipegames

spacewipegames

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

Ok. Thank you :)

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mad Cow Balls, spacewipe, freeware, high score, 2012, spacewipe games, auto upodate, upload, free pc game, free