#1 Ryan J. Bury

Ryan J. Bury

N00b-a-R00b

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:05 PM

Hello everyone. :whistle:

For those of you who might have played Afterlife: Rickard's Quest (kindly featured at AR here!), I'm very happy to be able to announce the release of the sequel, Afterlife 2: Rickard's Journey!

This game takes a very different approach to the previous installment, both in terms of gameplay and structure, but those of you familiar with the first game should hopefully feel right at home with Rickard, his arsenal of hand-bombs, and of course that certain very deadly umbrella! :shrug:

Like the first game, Afterlife 2: Rickard's Journey is freeware, and available to download from the RjB Software homepage.

Anyway, all the best to everyone, and hope you enjoy the game - have fun! :(

Best regards,
Ryan J. Bury
RjB Software

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

Looks like a fun game Ryan.  Congratulations for completing it.   :(

Thanks for the heads up, I added it to the Games That Need Reviews list.   :whistle:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 Ryan J. Bury

Ryan J. Bury

N00b-a-R00b

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:32 PM

Thanks, Frodo. :whistle:

Just thought I'd quickly post here that I've now released an update to the game (available here!) which fixes several bugs reported by players following the initial release.  Further details on what's changed is available here. :(

...Oh, and I've now fixed the broken links in my first post.  Sorry about that! :shrug:

Anyway, that's all for now - have fun!

Ryan

Reply to this topic

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com