taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:40 PM

Tulac, on Jan 2 2006, 05:44 PM, said:

I know, but this is reloaded, not AB...
And AR is still owned by Kosta, who would prefer no IRC channels at this time. AR can't afford to be associated with IRC warez trading any more than AB can. We've already heard all the arguments regarding human and bot moderation, etc. Were such a thing to occur, it would have to be planned, sanctioned, and implemented by Kosta. Any IRC channels that pop up in the name of AB or AR without Kosta's sanction will not be recognized by the sites.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#17 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:44 PM

Well AR being such a small community I really doubt that there would be any warez trading, or that it would be so hard to moderate...

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#18 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:46 PM

Still you heard what the decision is by Kosta atm no IRC channels at the time, maybe down the road who knows...

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#19 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:48 PM

There isn't a need for IRC's anyway.

All discussions can take place here or through MSN.
Me>You

#20 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:49 PM

Sorry for OT, I was just pointing the obvious...

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#21 Braindead

Braindead

Daily Denizen

• Reloaded Crew
  • 114 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:42 PM

if you know yourself a decent alternative for the myshoutbox shoutbox, we are always open for suggestions. (I've been testing and looking at a lot of shoutboxes but so far I still prefer the myshoutbox look. you can't believe how many ugly shoutboxes exist...) :ot:

We do have a certain quality standard to attain though as the shoutbox should look nice, be skinnable and preferably it should be accompanied with the code so that we can host it on the abandonia servers, instead of on an off-site server (like is now unfortunately currently the case).

Reply to this topic