Operation Genocide

11 replies to this topic

#1 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 07:08 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#2 Sinke

Sinke

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:37 PM

Uh.... the link is broken.
One can always get mocked for being polite.

#3 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:43 PM

Which link?
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#4 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:55 PM

Guessing ya mean the download link, just checked now works fine.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#5 Sinke

Sinke

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:05 PM

Yeah, I meant that link.

It wasn't working five minutes ago. Well, lucky us.
One can always get mocked for being polite.

#6 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 09:07 PM

Wells tried it out 30 mins ago and all was fine, hosted at the site so prob just a temp hiccup was all.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#7 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:07 PM

The link doesn't work at first you have to refresh then it works OK :)

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#8 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 03:51 AM

Odd no refreshage here and can get it on first go around both in IE and firefox.

#9 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:35 AM

I think it has to do with cookies from the forum (new one). Games hosted on our server uses the forum cookies, I believe. Crew and VIPs have already used their new cookies to get the games, but regular members hasn't. So I think that has something to do with them having to refresh the page.

If that's the case, it should work perfectly from now on.

But I am no techie, so this is just guessing on my part.

Yo!

#10 RyGuy

RyGuy

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 04:38 PM

View PostTom Henrik, on Jun 21 2006, 10:35 AM, said:

I think it has to do with cookies from the forum (new one). Games hosted on our server uses the forum cookies, I believe. Crew and VIPs have already used their new cookies to get the games, but regular members hasn't. So I think that has something to do with them having to refresh the page.

If that's the case, it should work perfectly from now on.

But I am no techie, so this is just guessing on my part.
Worked fine for me and all I did was click the link. I use Firefox and I do post in the forums, but I've never downloaded this one before.
IPB Image

#11 RyGuy

RyGuy

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:45 AM

Downloaded this one. It's pretty quick, can finish it in a half hour or so. But it's still pretty good. The monsters have a rather large variation in appearance contrary to what the review says. The only thing I didn't like was how the bullets fired. I prefer instant target hit rather than seeing the bullet travel where it goes not that it's slow or anything. Also I noticed that while shooting repetedly, you aren't less accurate, you just aim up and left rather than shots flying to random places. Works well though. Pretty good for a freeware first person shooter. I reccomend it to those of you who like fps a lot, and those who don't like it too much.
:P
IPB Image

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:56 AM

I didn't like it very much... it felt really sluggish and there was no conclusion.  That, and I have a hard time playing FPSs without an inverted Y-axis and there was no option for that as far as I could find.  I understand it's probably not that easy to program a game, and it's probably a lot better than anything I'd ever put out if I was into programming, but I still didn't enjoy it.

Reply to this topic