370 replies to this topic

#31 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 09:40 PM

Hmm it's possible it could be just regular wolves, but somehow I have my doubts about that. Adrian looks around at the evidence, we must all be careful now that there is a wolf or a werewolf out there, we must be united in our search for some clues..

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#32 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 10:09 PM

Nikulas uttered a humourless laugh "Oh do share, my dear man: what clues did this terrible beast leave behind? Safe blood and torn flesh. Cease this inane heroïc drivel and come to terms with the stark reality!"

Nikulas cracked a wry smile.

"One of us will have to die before we can even begin to understand their motive. But once they strike the first strike their doom is assured, praise the Devine Mechanism for their own lust shall be their undoing! But needs must be met, a sacrifice must be made I am so very grieved to say. Pray to the Devine Mechanism for it will be your only salvation."

#33 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 10:34 PM

Aye, Devine Mechanism really helped my friend when he was slaughtered by highwaymen. It's better for you people to take up arms and defend yourself than to pray, let the priest sacrifice himself if he wants to pray to the "Devine mechanism".

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#34 Abi79

Abi79

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 06:21 AM

Having returned from the forest with some plants, Albert hears the discussion.

"Both Siggurd and Nikulas are right, I say. We must not wait for God to save us and we must take arms, but we should also pray. Some devine help would be appreciated too. Now we must only decide against whom to defend ourselfes, as one of the villagers is certainly the werewolf, that is if there is only one beast."
IPB Image

#35 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 06:55 AM

Adrian ponders the thoughts and agrees that action must be taken. "I agree with all of you, action must be taken before worse could happen but we must be vigilent and not act too hastely in this matter." Adrian says

"Is that a shadow on the hill, or a phantom in the mere, something that creeps in the dark, to strike upon someone ahhh we know the werewolf will come again, from the shadow to the sun, burning hillsides with the beltane fires, we know the werewolfs will come again, so what shall we do, take up arms and get ready for the arrival.." Adrian sings as the villagers nod to his tune

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#36 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:43 AM

Approaching from his father's estate, who's on a raid to Normandy, Haraldr comes carrying his battleaxe and says with his bellowing voice:

"Fear... I smell fear, you weaklings. If only that demonic creature ever comes across my path, he or she will know my axe's wrath. But, as you are overall quite good minions-to-be, I'd rather not lose none of you. Well, except for perhaps that weird priest... Hey, little-Bonnie, look what I got for you!"

Haraldr offers Bonnie the last missing part of her writings of St. Augustine.

"You can borrow this, if you promise not to damage it, as it's my dad's. Do you? You know I don't much care about reading, makes my head hurt..."
...70 years... LOL

#37 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:53 AM

Bonnie, who has managed to convince her mum that 2pm isn't in fact past anybody's bedtime (unless you happen to be a bat, perhaps), returns upon hearing the name 'St Augustine' pronounced. "Wow, thanks!", she exclaims, carefully handling the vellum. But then her expression darkens "I suppose I'd better wait until we've sorted out this wolf business, though." Bonnie begins picking her nose thoughtfully "But as no-one seems to agree as to what exactly we should do, we might as well do something to pass the time until midnight. I say, anyone for hopscotch?"

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#38 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:02 AM

"I know what we have to do. We have to sacrifice to Odin and pray that we can die in battle instead in fangs of such horrible beast! Well, you should, I'll beat that lump of fur into... into... well, dozens of pieces. But, I'll make a sacrifice for you people and we all can pray!"
...70 years... LOL

#39 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:31 AM

'A sacrificial given when we know not the reasoning behind the attacks?'

Lycurgus frowns.

'We have established that theese beasts are likely to be Werewolves albeit slightly hastely. However what we don't know is why they have chosen to attack now. Rumours of nightbeasts prowling the forest have been circulating for many months now and yet during my regular visits to the forest I have come across nothing!. That is not to say the creatures do not exsist but maybe it suggests they only attack when provoked. Their blood lust would have seen them ravage me if they killed simply on instinct. They are more intelligent than we give them credit for. It is possible that this farmer may have provoked the beasts. Once again we are acting with such haste, think!. It is likely that their next victim will bear importance within our defensive campaign. Speak quitely and let not the beasts hear of your suspicions. Drawing attention to yourselves at this time will cause you trouble.'
Me>You

#40 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:39 AM

"Blasphemy! The gods' mights are above your understanding, infidel. They can protect those, who show them respect. And I will show them, although I don't need. No more we need to think, but it is one among us and if so, whom?"
...70 years... LOL

#41 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:51 AM

Nikulas sniggered once more and said: "Juding by that smell I would say you are a wolf yourself, Haraldr! You've got all of the wolf's brawn but none of the... well you can guess where I am going..."
Nikulas looked bewildered until his face cleared up again and twisted into an actual smile. "Ah," he said "I believe Bonnie offered Scotch!"

#42 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 09:55 AM

"Me? Random accusation enough to me to start suspecting you!"
...70 years... LOL

#43 Abi79

Abi79

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:06 AM

"People, people! We must not jump to hasty conclusions. None of us has been killed until now. We should just wait and see who is going to be murdered. Certainly the werewolves will not kill themselves. We will need to pay very much attention to what will happen in this village from now on. Maybe the werewolves will make a mistake which will help us discover who they are."
IPB Image

#44 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:08 AM

Lycurgus steps forward pushing the old Albert Iordache aside. Before addressing Haraldr.

'His accussation isn't enitrely unfounded. You claim that you have divine protection, a gift from the 'gods' above us. Perhaps you are a Wolf yourself? If you were you would need to find some sort of excuse to explain why it is that you have not been affected in the slightest by theese incidents.'

Lycurgus Pauses.

'Let me be clear, I do not accuse you yet. I am showing you why it is you watch every word you say from now onwards. We are being watched both by wolves and our fellow villagers. It would if the situation were any other be best to stay isolated from each other's untrustful eyes. However, this situation calls for unity... which may be an order too tall for this village to fill. We shall see, be vigilant and watch your words.'

Lycurgus turns and looks at Albert.

'Once again you are another person acting with such haste, there is no need for you to jump to this mans defence. He is able and willing to defend himself. Perhaps you have a relationship with this man that none of us are aware of?'

'Curious....'
Me>You

#45 Abi79

Abi79

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:19 AM

"I did not jump to defend him. My point was that nobody should start accusing as the attacks have just begun. Who knows what clues we might stumble upon in the next few days."
IPB Image