57 replies to this topic

#31 Himmler

Himmler

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:06 PM

Well most of the people don't know that Himmler and hitler were 2 different persons...some also called me adolf ;)
Well i prefer to stick to the original! :)

#32 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:11 PM

No offence, mate, but I still think it's rather a tasteless choice of nickname, especially in combination with that skull and crossbones avatar. And one to get people easily prejudiced against you at that. What made you choose it in the first place?

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#33 Microprose Veteran

Microprose Veteran

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:14 PM

The name in connection with the skull and bones does bring up unpleasant imagery yes.

The nazis weren't the first ones to introduce these symbols though. Prussian huzaren (elite cavalry) also wore little skulls on their hats.

And there's of course the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale University (USA), founded in 1832.

#34 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:27 PM

Well im 22, born in Las Vegas and live in Worms, Germany (It's where Martin Luther did the most important thing in protestant history). I moved here when I was 9 because my mom who is half german decided to get out of Vegas because it's so messed up and not really a place to raise a kid.

I could tell you some crazy stuff about my family (both sides) and escpeccialy my father but when I start telling people I can tell they don't really believe me so forget it  ;)

Had a pretty interesting life as a kid... my mom was a stripper (the classy type... not the hooker crack type :D ) and I remember being picked up at 2 or 3 in the morning from my "Day Care" center in a limo(hey it's vegas.... EVERYTHING is open at night). I pretty much saw what goes on in the world the min I was born(speaking of born my mother was involved in a wreck during the 9th month of pregnacy which I obviosly survived). We lived pretty much in the ghetto... which is wierd because my mom made alot of money actually. I never noticed though untill i moved here.

Once I got to germany everything just got kinda boring... for the better though.

I finished school with miserable grades... I mean MISERABLE... so im trying to get a new diploma so I can visit a university to study game design.

Ah yes games! I'm a pretty heavy pot smoker but believe me...this is no joke... games are what made me fail in school... i would skip school and stay up ALL night just to play some game I didn't even like ;)

Hmm that last sentance remided me that I like to listen to hip-hop and like writing lyrics(which i havnt done in a long time because frankly... i suck)

Have 6 friends (I have LOTS of people that some people might call "friends" but no... a friend is something special). And we are all very close

Gerrit - The Breakdancer(or as we call him: The Gayboy ;))

Chris - The Prophet

Markus - The Black Metal guy who is way to nice to girls... and is stuck on stupid right now from smoking to much Salvia Divinorum

Serdal Sali-Oglou (I swear thats his real name) - This guy has an IQ of about mabye 80...And this is an honest estimate. He stutters and just cant do anything right (hehe he almost cut off his finger opening a bottle yesterday and had to get stiches the dumb*ss :)) But he so freaking funny and he really grew on us. We basiccaly taught this guy to talk and how to build up an ego... and now he wont shut up :D

Wieczo - The (translated) Useless Polish guy

Dani - The Buisiness-N-word

And now we come to my form of humor... It's dark sick and will probably get me hanged... Dani is black and we just started calling him n-word cause he got all mad... but now he just smiles and tells us to get lost :D

I love making fun of the whole Hitler buissiness and people automatically get sympathy points from me if they dont take it all serious... so I agree with Himmler when it comes to the way he feels about getting kicked because of his name.

I get drunk way too often... I AM NOT AN ALCOHOLIC!!! i just have to much time on my hands and when i party i PARTY. (i guess that is a form of social alcoholism...but pff... so be it)

hmm... id post some pictures of me and my friends if knew how to... so..uh.... how do i do it... im a dumba** dont forget ;)

Edited by Beef: Please try not to swear so much, it's pointless and unpleasant.

Edited by BeefontheBone, 08 July 2005 - 08:59 PM.

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#35 Himmler

Himmler

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:17 PM

Raffles: The name came from one of Sven Hassel's books...It wasn't mentioned in the book but it brought me memories of the Nazis's achievements...u can't understand because u're seeing everything from a total different perspective.In order to understand u have to be born and raised in Romania!
Ooooh...and I forgot...I drink lotsa beer and wine since the age of 12...but the first time I got drunk was at 11 years old in the school....it was....niiice :)

#36 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:23 PM

Well, if you need to be Romanian to understand the reference, I can't, obviously.;)

Just out of curiousity: how did you manage to get drunk at the age of 11 if you didn't start drinking alcohol until you were 12?:)

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#37 Himmler

Himmler

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:27 PM

Well i got drunk at 11, but at 12 I really started drinking! :) That meaning very often! ;)
That's why u don't understand me...u got too much brain cells ;) ...at least than me ;)

#38 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 01:41 AM

DakaSha, on Jul 8 2005, 06:27 PM, said:

Edited by Beef: Please try not to swear so much, it's pointless and unpleasant.
ok sorry about that.

i just dont think swearing is bad at all so i tend to get carried away... but i do respect the fact that others could be offended

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#39 Abi79

Abi79

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 06:32 AM

Himmler, on Jul 8 2005, 09:27 PM, said:

Well i got drunk at 11, but at 12 I really started drinking! :)
You've got drunk at 11 and started drinking at 12 ?! Only my cousin got drunk at 10 years old ! You should have seen the look on his mother's face when she found him on the street with some beer near him ;) She was so scared. She gave him to eat potatoes (I wonder why) and to drink Coca-Cola. He waked up only in the morning and then got grounded for 2 weeks. ;)
IPB Image

#40 Himmler

Himmler

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:01 AM

Abi79, on Jul 12 2005, 06:32 AM, said:

Himmler, on Jul 8 2005, 09:27 PM, said:

Well i got drunk at 11, but at 12 I really started drinking! ;)
You've got drunk at 11 and started drinking at 12 ?! Only my cousin got drunk at 10 years old ! You should have seen the look on his mother's face when she found him on the street with some beer near him ;) She was so scared. She gave him to eat potatoes (I wonder why) and to drink Coca-Cola. He waked up only in the morning and then got grounded for 2 weeks. ;)

You've got drunk at 11 and started drinking at 12 ?! Only my cousin got drunk at 10 years old ! You should have seen the look on his mother's face when she found him on the street with some beer near him  She was so scared. She gave him to eat potatoes (I wonder why) and to drink Coca-Cola. He waked up only in the morning and then got grounded for 2 weeks

At that time...beer didn't even had effect on me...and my mother didn't even  knew..until I woke...the next day...
Btw: my eyes were sooo red...and I was making alot of effort to walk "straight" :) ...those were the days.....

Abi...you know the story...we're going to our grandparents on the countryside..they don't have enough brain to know that a small child is NOT supposed to drink at that age...and the whole country becomes full of drunk people
....right?
:D !

#41 ThatSino!

ThatSino!

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 08:31 PM

Enough about the beer!

Well, you all know me as Sino, or "ThatSino!" but my true to life name is Zachary Cohen. Im 12 years of age and and live in Los Angeles, California, USA.

My main intrests are the space quest seires, Warhammer 40,00, and Of course, Abandonia.

My group of friends persists of one person, Connor, AKA Dewlz Fling. Its more of a Quality, not Quantity thing.

I have two siblings, a older brother and a younger sister. The Latter being the most annoying thing this side of the Alantic.

And thats all I can think of..

Pic coming soon

#42 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:08 PM

Younger sisters are always the most annoying thing ever when you're that age. Mine stopped annoying me so much after I left school and went to college at 16 or so - only 4 years left to go!
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#43 Himmler

Himmler

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 09:19 PM

My group of friends persists of one person, Connor, AKA Dewlz Fling. Its more of a Quality, not Quantity thing
Did you knew that your worst enemy can be your best friend? ;)
I don't have any true best friend because after a while I get bored of people...and some of their thoughts make me shoot myself ;)
like one guy said (MISA_Bivol@ru) :"You are one sad puppy!!!!" :)

;)

#44 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 04:14 PM

well heres me and the gayboy ;)

im on the right with the G.I. Joe bandana

**EDIT**

Tai says i look like a drunken elf...  :)

Posted Image

#45 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 05:30 PM

DakaSha, on Jul 20 2005, 04:14 PM, said:

Tai says i look like a drunken elf...  :)
Hey, a cute drunken elf, if it makes you feel better ;)

And it really is better than a drunken dwarf... all the hair and spittle, bleh.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!