Mental Repairs

9 replies to this topic

#1 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:08 AM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#2 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:41 PM

For the first time in ages, an interesting looking game has hit the front page. I'll have to check this out when I get time. I like the concept :whistle:
Me>You

#3 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

I'm glad this one caught your attention.   :whistle:

Please try and find time for it.  It's certainly an unusual concept, and it works beautifully.  
It's a wonderful game.   :(
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#4 Rikje-Suede

Rikje-Suede

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:11 PM

Amazing game, alas a bit too short...!
Thanks for putting it here on reloaded.
Oh well, let's just have fun!

#5 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:44 PM

I'm still yet to sit down with it (busy,busy!) but I hope to get the chance to soon.

This kind of 'odd' game is what I like most about the freeware scene.

I doubt this would get far as a commercial project, something seemingly original for once.

Here's hoping it's as good as it looks, I'll pop back with my feedback after I've given it a spin.
Me>You

#6 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:29 PM

Play it Sean.  Find some time for it.  You won't regret it.   :whistle:

#7 ScytheKnight

ScytheKnight

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:25 AM

Well now that was... interesting....

A bit short unfortunately... but a very... unusual finish.

#8 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

Very short indeed, but honestly one of the best freeware titles I've played recently.

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#9 Nexus

Nexus

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:59 AM

Pros:
*Looks and sounds brilliant. The graphics are faultless, and the attention to detail is just outstanding. The sound effects and music are just right as well- they add atmosphere to the game without ever being intrusive.
*Engrossing storyline, with a charming twist at the end

Cons:
*Too short. I found myself wishing there were more to do.
*Too easy. I finished it in under an hour, of which 10 minutes were spent getting acquainted with the controls, and five were spent laughing hysterically at the coffee machine's antics.

With a likeable lead character and an ingenious concept, this game just screams out for a full-length sequel. So do I.

PS. I don't agree with the reviewer that the copier puzzle is obscure. I thought it was completely obvious.

#10 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:09 AM

View PostNexus, on Jul 28 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

PS. I don't agree with the reviewer that the copier puzzle is obscure. I thought it was completely obvious.

I didn't mean the puzzle itself is obscure - I meant that being able to correctly name the colour is tricky.   :whistle:

Reply to this topic