4146 replies to this topic

#361 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

Hey Explosive Discharge.    :bleh:  

Welcome to Reloaded.  I'm glad you decided to join our little community.    :ph34r:

Hope you have lots of fun here.   :ph34r:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#362 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 04:32 PM

Welcome! :ph34r:

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#363 El Quia

El Quia

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:08 PM

View PostNick, on Jan 19 2010, 04:55 PM, said:

Anyone who joins AR is noteworthy. :ph34r:

Welcome to Reloaded! :ph34r:

You are wrong, only I am noteworthy! :bleh:

(joking)

Hey, explosive, welcome to the forums! Beware of fire-breathing, cookie-obsessed llamas. We should hang that sign at the register page, methinks
Your leg falls off, revealing a bloody stump. You are losing a large amount of blood. You must find a way to escape....

> Drink blood

#364 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:18 AM

View PostEl Quia, on Jan 20 2010, 06:08 PM, said:

View PostNick, on Jan 19 2010, 04:55 PM, said:

Anyone who joins AR is noteworthy. :ph34r:

Welcome to Reloaded! :ph34r:

You are wrong, only I am noteworthy! :bleh:

(joking)

Hey, explosive, welcome to the forums! Beware of fire-breathing, cookie-obsessed llamas. We should hang that sign at the register page, methinks

Stop stealing my damn quotes. LOL I should copyright them. :P

#365 Himmler

Himmler

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:02 AM

hai guyse! i am be here new! canot post in shoutbox!!!
wow, i've been here for 5 years :P

#366 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hey Himmler.  Nice to see you on Reloaded   :P
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#367 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:21 PM

Welcome back! :P

#368 Guest_Karachi123_*

Guest_Karachi123_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:30 AM

Hi, I am new to the forum and presenting a quote by Monroe Forester "Hope is always available to us. When we feel defeated, we need only take a deep breath and say, "Yes," and hope will reappear." Thanks

#369 Minti

Minti

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hello there, again.

I used to come here back in 2006, left for a while, and now I'm back. Since the last time I came here I have graduated, and now I live in Helsinki, the beautiful capital of Finland, and work as a software tester. In my freetime I take dancing lessons, and later this month I will start taking courses in pole dancing  :angry:  One thing that hasn't changed though is my love for old games.. I'm also looking forward to reviewing some games for this site  :bleh:

#370 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:29 PM

View PostMinti, on 1 Sep 2010, 01:37 PM, said:

Hello there, again.

I used to come here back in 2006, left for a while, and now I'm back. Since the last time I came here I have graduated, and now I live in Helsinki, the beautiful capital of Finland, and work as a software tester. In my freetime I take dancing lessons, and later this month I will start taking courses in pole dancing  :angry:  One thing that hasn't changed though is my love for old games.. I'm also looking forward to reviewing some games for this site  :turned:

Welcome back Minti!  :pirate:

I'm sure you noticed the changes. We have our brand new theme, and a shiny large shoutbox to chat in. Can't wait to read some of your reviews. :teehee:

And don't forget about our Social Club, and City of Secrets RP.  :bleh:

Welcome back.  :D

#371 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:40 PM

Hey Minti.  Great to see you back here.   :D  

Congrats on graduating.   :angry:

Please take your time to read through our new-style forums, and get yourself re-acquainted with things.  And feel free to post in the Shoutbox.  

I look forward to reading some of your reviews.   :bleh:

#372 CaitSith

CaitSith

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:29 PM

To put it simply I am me. I finally bothered to make an account, so.... hello and meow.
This is an elf leather coat. It menaces with spikes of elf bone. Dipicted on the coat is a finely rendered image of Dwarves and Elves in elf leather. The Dwarves are doing depraved things to the elves.

#373 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:00 PM

Hey Cait.   :bleh:

Great to finally see you on reloaded.   :pirate:

Hope you have lots of fun here.    :angry:

And... woof.   :D

#374 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:58 PM

Meow.

That's cat-speak, for "welcome". :angry:

#375 ithilienranger

ithilienranger

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:31 AM

I guess that I should have started by posting here, but Hangman was too tempting. Anyways, I was born and raised in Illinois. I am skilled in computer repair and am currently learning C++. I have experience in maintenance and repair of just about everything my dad has needed help with; he is quite the handyman. Also, I have experience with metal working from my dad who is very experienced in metalworking and welding.  All of this makes me an unusual combination of computer nerd and old-timer.

I am a practicing Roman Catholic, not some so-called Christian who goes to church twice a year. I enjoy being around family and friends, and I enjoy listening to stories. I am a fan of Star Wars, LOTR, many old classic movies, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bears.

My hobbies are playing video games(RTS, FPS, & RPG mostly), singing, modding the game Mount & Blade. You can find my modding work so far here http://www.mbreposit...ile.php?id=2297 and I am collaborating on this mod http://www.moddb.com/mods/hiridia

Edited by ithilienranger, 22 October 2010 - 02:40 AM.