31 replies to this topic

#16 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:27 PM

Urmmm I really, really hope that this is a joke. I really do.

#17 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:32 PM

im almost positive it is... first off i cant imagine this being legal. even in the states.

then there is the fact that they dont list a phone number and the picture of the company building is very vague... plus they are a branch of "ChildNet".. that sounds like out of a science fiction comedy.

its probably like the bonzai kitten thing... just to get people pissed off and start thinking about stuff. if you search the net youll find that some people believe it to be created by the police as a way to track potential child molesters.

the whole site just seems like a joke if you really think about it

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#18 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:43 PM

DakaSha, on Nov 20 2005, 01:32 PM, said:

its probably like the bonzai kitten thing... just to get people pissed off and start thinking about stuff. if you search the net youll find that some people believe it to be created by the police as a way to track potential child molesters.

the whole site just seems like a joke if you really think about it
Perhaps so. But I think the main difference between this and the bonsai kitten thing is that bonsai kittens are a technical impossibility, whereas parents pandering off their children to child-molesters is something which has actually been known to happen. And that turns this into a very sick "joke" indeed.

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#19 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:48 PM

yeah you can see it as a sick joke but if it gets people all heated up and makes them become more aware of the problem then i hope they keep it up.

i do believe that the ends justify the means... ecspecially so if the means dont really hurt anybody.

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#20 MdaG

MdaG

AR-coholic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 03:00 PM

Capitalism at its finest...

#21 DannyMc252

DannyMc252

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 03:35 PM

www.rentagerman.com or something used to be one. I remember something about renting germans...

Anyway, who wants to rent first? Dibs on the hot girl.
user posted image
Meep?

#22 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 03:52 PM

DannyMc252, on Nov 20 2005, 03:35 PM, said:

www.rentagerman.com or something used to be one. I remember something about renting germans...

Anyway, who wants to rent first? Dibs on the hot girl.
You mean there's German-ophiles as well out there? Eww. Now that sort of perversion really ought to be stopped through appropriate legislation, I think.:D

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#23 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 04:09 PM

I believe that the EU is actually planning a ban on especially good-looking or ugly Germans, just so that it doesn't happen.

Whenever a new baby is born, it's DNA is analysed and if it looks to be very beautiful/ugly in later life, then they do some surgery to make them look more average.

I don't know whether it'll be passed or not, though.

#24 Stebbi

Stebbi

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 04:24 PM

Hehe that reminds me of Blackmarketbabies.com  the site has benn closed now ......... sick... but blackmarket babies was a joke....

#25 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 06:38 PM

What the heck... this is like legalised prostution!?!
Me>You

#26 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 06:53 PM

Not really since most of the kids on these are underaged, if in fact this is happening, it's really going against the law.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#27 Iron_Scarecrow

Iron_Scarecrow

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 03:26 AM

The site never mentions anywhere that it is for sex. But I still don't actually believe that people would put their children up for rent. It has to be a joke.

#28 seer

seer

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:20 AM

This is sick. Why would anyone pay for the site host if it's a big joke...

#29 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:33 AM

There are some pretty twisted people out there so honestly am not surprised to hear such a thing, I really hope it is a joke though.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#30 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 09:56 AM

How can you check if childnet corporation exists, is there like a register of all companies that exist in the US?

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)