stijnelijn's Content

There have been 10 items by stijnelijn (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#37327 Double Dragon - Fists Of Rage

Posted by stijnelijn on 21 August 2006 - 07:11 PM in Games on Reloaded

pros: conversation?

conversion i guess?

#33472 Political Propaganda In Games

Posted by stijnelijn on 23 June 2006 - 02:37 PM in Forum Guidelines

taikara, you seem to be a little biased aswell on this matter actually.

Saying, `hey this isn,t such a big thing its done all the time` and then putting the discussion about it in a sub-forum as soon as you can.

Then i notice your from the USA yourself so i start thinking, got any nephews or uncles in the us army perhaps?

Maybe i got the wrong impression here, but people were really talking about a important factor of the game. The very reason it was made.

#33451 Political Propaganda In Games

Posted by stijnelijn on 23 June 2006 - 01:19 PM in Forum Guidelines

Hmmm so we are allowed to talk about games, but are discouraged to talk about the main issue of the game.

If we say, `graphics are great` its cool, if we say, `people, please do realize this is blatant american propaganda` its not.

I noted before that people take offense on negative comments, while negative comments are needed to improve a game.

#33411 Political Propaganda In Games

Posted by stijnelijn on 23 June 2006 - 03:00 AM in Forum Guidelines

common now, this is not the only game made with help of the US army.

electronic arts made a real nice deal with them. Their pooping out this stuff all the time.

Us army wants to make kids think in some ways:

Fist of all they want to bypass the first kill stun. Where young guys get totally shocked when they really kill or have to kill an enemy. With mass compgame killing in the kids life this shock gets bypassed and the kids will have little problems killing their enemies.

Secondly they want to make the army look like a cool looking place, lots of action and cool people who help eachother no matter what. Denzel Washington stuff etc.

There prolly a few more things they want to archieve but its 5 in the morning now for me. I just want to say its just annother brainwashing program. More effective then you may think.

#33407 Mario Forever Toolbar

Posted by stijnelijn on 23 June 2006 - 02:44 AM in Suggestions & Comments

i agree with eagle of fire.

This toolbar violates the will of the owner who installed it. It shoulnd,t be downloaded by anyone because of this.  The program is crap because of this toolbar and deserves a 1 or 0 because of this.

If he made a great game i would be happy to pay for his toolbarfree game. That should make this polski a little richer in a decent way. I payed for this really nice russian game `space rangers` for example.

#33142 Mario Forever Toolbar

Posted by stijnelijn on 19 June 2006 - 02:34 AM in Suggestions & Comments

A toolbar?

Your trying to get people to download spyware and virusses now?

I woulnd,t download this if i get payed for it. No matter how much fun the game is.

#20498 Lost Labyrinth

Posted by stijnelijn on 12 January 2006 - 05:13 PM in Games on Reloaded

Well surpassing this highscore stuff: some bantering.

I follow this game for a few versions, and in my humble oppinion it got worse with the rising version number. Were in older versions you could play around with the skills, in the newest it seems only a few standard types are remotely playable.  This in the name of balancing the game, i call it flattening the game.

The magic failure still is plain annoying, failing 6 times in a row on a spell where you should have 80% chance is not a surprice. All % numbers seem to be a little messed up in the game anyways.

Critters are placed in the map now and then, apart from ambushes, which i accept, there are also random new critters placed, and quite often 1 square away from you. They then hit at once since they get placed in their own turn. I consider this a sin.

For the rest there are just some small annoyances, like impossible to survive curses, beinging poisoned like 5 times longer then you would logicly be. Constant need for food and water. And some others.

Since the skills were more fun in the older versions i would almost suggest to download one of them instead if your interested in this game which definatly has some nice things.

#20383 Transcendence

Posted by stijnelijn on 10 January 2006 - 10:18 PM in Games on Reloaded

for those who follow this game, version 0.96 is out.

#14374 Transcendence

Posted by stijnelijn on 24 November 2005 - 01:59 AM in Games on Reloaded

Sweet, lets try it again.

I think i wrote `once` in the wrong context if there was anything wrong with it at all.

3 ships is better then 1 i guess, and they have different stats,  but it would be more fun to take control off ships you just shot or buy them somewhere.

#10057 Transcendence

Posted by stijnelijn on 06 October 2005 - 09:38 PM in Games on Reloaded

version 9e is downloadable there, and not updated for quite a while now.

Its a fun little game, but misses 1 huge thing,  you can,t chance ships. Once they made the version where your able to do that its worth the download.