29 replies to this topic

#16 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 06:46 PM

It's a Spanish BIOS, and no, I can't read or speak Spanish. And that was 100% correct, AJ. ;)

Now, then.. to get back on topic. What power did you like the best, Half? My favourite is the first power granted by Yomi. The Dashing power. It's awesome to just run like a madman across the screen :)

Yo!

#17 Half

Half

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 03:59 PM

View PostTom Henrik, on Feb 12 2007, 06:46 PM, said:

It's a Spanish BIOS, and no, I can't read or speak Spanish. And that was 100% correct, AJ. ;)

Now, then.. to get back on topic. What power did you like the best, Half? My favourite is the first power granted by Yomi. The Dashing power. It's awesome to just run like a madman across the screen :)

I liked the third power granted by Yomi. run like a madman and killing stuff... It was very useful against bosses.

#18 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 05:01 PM

Yeah. That one kicks seriously :)

Yo!

#19 Karsi

Karsi

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 09:53 PM

Could someone help me with the game. Every time i play there isn't any music and only sound effects. The midis are there and everything, but nothing happens. Someone please tell me how I can fix it.

#20 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:02 PM

Alright, I have had that problem a few times. What I needed to do was to play a couple of the soundtracks from Windows Explorer (basically just double-click on the midi in the folder).

I can't explain why, but when I start the game afterwards, the sound and music all works. The best explenation I can give is that the game needs to be reminded that the music is actually there.

In any case, it should work ;)
Let me know if it worked for you too :)

Yo!

#21 Karsi

Karsi

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 05:33 AM

Well I tried what you said, but it didn't work. I may have done it wrong since I opened all of the midis and heard the first few seconds then went to another. I let one play through, but there still isn't music during the game. Am I doing something incorrectly or does this method just not work for me?

#22 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 04:40 PM

The time spent listening to the tracks shouldn't really matter. It didn't to me, at least. Nor did I play all the midis. I just started a few and let them play for a few secs.

Where is your game located on your harddrive?

Yo!

#23 Karsi

Karsi

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 05:27 PM

I put the game in a folder on my desktop.

#24 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 05:36 PM

Same as me... so much for that idea. Hmm...

The only other things I can think of is to try to re-download (just in case something went wrong), or trying to save a game and re-loading it (hopefully with music).

Do the sounds work?

Yo!

#25 Karsi

Karsi

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:35 AM

The sounds work its just that there isn't any music. I just tried redownloading and extracting it, but i got the same results. I think i'll just give up if nothing else can be done.

#26 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:48 AM

Maybe you could tell us about your computer specs, see if one of us with something similar can recreate the problem.

In general, I can only say to check your sound card drivers, without knowing much more.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#27 Karsi

Karsi

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 06:58 PM

Well I have a
Compaq
AMD Athlon XP1700
Windows XP service pack 2
and as for sound card I have no idea.

#28 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:20 PM

If you go to Start, Run and type "dxdiag" it'll give you the system specs - the sound card might be on the Sound tab.
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#29 greywolf

greywolf

The Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:33 PM

Well I have to say, this game is quite charming - however, I'm stuck on the fire level. I just got the fire spirit and went to the northern cave, lit the lamps, and wandered around for a bit, but don't know how to get the locked door open to get the next gem. I can't freeze the fire clouds because there aren't any water enemies in the cave, and I need the dark summon power to get rid of the statue. I have a feeling it might be connected to the glowing rocks, but I'm not sure. What do I do?

#30 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:52 PM

Could you refresh my memory about the glowing rocks? I can't remember any glowing rocks :)

Edit:
Silly you trying to fool me with mystery glowing rocks. :)
Glad I could help you, though ;)

Yo!

Reply to this topic