51 replies to this topic

#1 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 01:45 PM

So you all know where you were born and where you live, maybe you should've been born somewhere else?

http://www.bluepyramid.org/ia/a2.htm

Solve the short quiz then...
My results:
French

Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else.  At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else.  You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter.  Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#2 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 02:40 PM

You're the United Kingdom!
You're a much weaker person than you used to be, but you still act like you did when everyone looked up to you.  Despite this, you're probably a better person than you were when you had so much power over those around you.  Though you do have a strange fascination with jewels and monarchs, which lets you play in castles, but also end up leading a sort of tabloid lifestyle.  You really like the Beatles, even more than you like Oasis.
Why, thanks a lot.:(

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#3 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:09 PM

Mexico

Mexico
While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches.  You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made.  For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

heh...thats me :(

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#4 ReamusLQ

ReamusLQ

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 03:22 PM

Thailand!

You're Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers.  And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people cry.

#5 Maikel

Maikel

You dog!

• Reloaded Crew
  • 162 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:03 PM

You're Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity.  Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers.  And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for.  Good enough to make people cry.

#6 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:15 PM

You're Ireland!
Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing.  You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice.  You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato.  You really don't like snakes.
Happy St. Patrick's Day :(

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#7 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:17 PM

Hurrah!

You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do.  In fact, they're probably just jealous.  You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others.  If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.

I also genuinely like "Due South", which is one of the best series' that I've ever seen! And it's about a mountie!

*edits* How's aboot that, eh?

#8 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:20 PM

By the way

You're a Llama!
Wild and wooly, you are not above kicking and spitting for what you believe in. At the same time, you can be soft and warm to those you know and trust. You really enjoy the rarified air of the highest places in life. Your favorite computer game of all-time is SimCity. And no matter how many times you tell them otherwise, people keep insisting that you're enlightened.
And seriously, this wasn't manufactured :(

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#9 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:25 PM

You're Ireland!
Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing.  You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice.  You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato.  You really don't like snakes.

Funny eh, St Patricks Day and I'm 'Irish' by blood. Don't consider myself Irish though, these guys do!
Me>You

#10 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:28 PM

You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you.  Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away.  Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles!  For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it.  It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

Cool. :(

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#11 Puffin

Puffin

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:30 PM

I'm so not telling you my results.
user posted image
©Kiddiarni

#12 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:37 PM

Puffin, on Mar 17 2006, 04:30 PM, said:

I'm so not telling you my results.
Please?

I'll do an Irish jig for you !

If you don't I'll shave Alberto bald with my magical powers  :(
Me>You

#13 Havell

Havell

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:04 PM

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go.  You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result.  But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

:( That's great
IPB Image

#14 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:18 PM

So I'm the only one who obsesses about jewels, the monarchy and the Beatles, then? Dang.:(

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#15 DannyMc252

DannyMc252

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:39 PM

R Havell, on Mar 17 2006, 05:04 PM, said:

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go.  You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result.  But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

:( That's great
Same here ^^
user posted image
Meep?