Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:51 PM

The Way - www.crestfallen.us

or

Phylomortis 2 - www.phylomortis.com

Both are great games. ( This is my first post here, I hope that i didnt do something wrong)

#2 greywolf

greywolf

The Wanderer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:03 AM

Heh, you didn't do anything wrong - just everything right. :P Welcome to the forums and thanks for suggesting some games to add to our list!

#3 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:49 AM

WRONG!

nah just kidding. dude the people here are layed back. thanks for the tips

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#4 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 02:55 AM

Thanks for telling us about those games Okcolz   :P

Welcome to AR.  Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong.   Hope you enjoy yourself here.   ;)
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#5 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:06 AM

Welcome to AR Okcolz :P I added The Way to the list, but haven't added Phylomortis 2, since can't find out any info about what the game is all about, storywise (we put a little blurb with each game on our list, to give an idea for any interested users about what a game is about)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#6 Okcolz

Okcolz

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:05 AM

The Way is a great game! You should try it.
I could not find a review for Phylomortis 2 on the internet.

On the site www.Phylomortis.com you can find two games, Phylomortis 2 and Phylomortis Avant-garde. They are unique in many ways.
In normal RPGs you control characters like a knight, a mage...
Here you control a philosopher, a Lawyer, a former goverment agent who has schizophrenia and so on.
Both games use some "hard" words, and the combat is wery dificult.
Phylomortis Avant-garde is a fantastic game, dont know if you will like it but it will be an unique experience ( But sadly it is made with rpg maker XP so you cant host it here ). I just started playing Phylomortis 2 and it is not as good as Phylomortis Avant-garde but it is still worth playing ( The download is 5 mb. and it is made with rm2k ).

#7 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:56 AM

View PostOkcolz, on Aug 31 2007, 10:05 AM, said:

Avant-garde is a fantastic game<..> ( But sadly it is made with rpg maker XP so you cant host it here ).
nonsense! we can't host the editor, or a game made with a pirated version (in theory. In practice we don't have to ask people for licenses on the software they use, just remove the game if we find out), but as long as the game itself is freeware we can link to it, and review it . :P
I think...

edit: off course we can't host it. we don't host anything on this site.
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#8 Okcolz

Okcolz

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:06 PM

Well... I didnt see any games made with rpg maker 2003 or Xp on this site so I though it is ilegal. And sorry about my bad english I confuse some words sometimes. I know that you don't host anything here.

#9 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:22 PM

View PostOkcolz, on Aug 31 2007, 12:06 PM, said:

Well... I didnt see any games made with rpg maker 2003 or Xp on this site so I though it is ilegal.
they might be... (But I highly doubt it). :P
you are very welcome to suggest some good titles though.

edit:
their (RPGMXP) site suggests that anything you want to make free is free. or you can sell you games, they don't care.

Save your completed game as a game disk and you can burn it onto a CD-ROM to give to your friends or distribute it over the Internet for other gamers to enjoy. You can even market your creations as shareware.

Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

#10 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:38 PM

we have games hosted dont we? u just need vip status to download them

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#11 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:19 PM

A umber of titles are hosted here, where there's no official D/L location. Don't worry 'bout RPGMaker games, their license is, as a1s noted, really generous.
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#12 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:27 AM

I know this isn't a very appropriate place to ask for hints in, but I still will.

In phylomortis II, I'm stuck in the ice dungeon under the concert hall. specifically the left one. ;)

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

#13 Okcolz

Okcolz

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:47 AM

View Posta1s, on Sep 8 2007, 03:27 AM, said:

I know this isn't a very appropriate place to ask for hints in, but I still will.

In phylomortis II, I'm stuck in the ice dungeon under the concert hall. specifically the left one. ;)

Not sure where you got stuck, is it the ice field or those three Anima monsters?

#14 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 01:40 PM

the what?

the place where I'm stuck is where there is this place with little stones on ice, and a big stalactite in the end. I can get across, but I have no clue as to how the big rock is removed, or traversed.

Again, this is the ice basement under the concert hall, after the scene where terrorists injected Elsa with some sort of demon, and escaped into that same basement.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

#15 Okcolz

Okcolz

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:47 PM

I think Its a Stalagmite not a stalactite   ;)

I know where you are now but becouse of my bad english it is too complicated for me to explain what you have to do. Il just send you a picture.

Reply to this topic