27 replies to this topic

#1 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:43 PM

Hello. First of all: I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this, feel free to move it as you see fitting.

I use DOSBox 0.70 and I'm having some serious issues with my Saitek X-45. It just refuses to calibrate in DOSBox. In Windows it works fine, but when I try to run various sims in DOSBox the calibration goes straight to hell.

For the record: DOSBox recognizes the X-45 and the throttle unit.

One game is TIE Fighter. I looked up this DOSBox forum, where someone had a similar problem, but the answer didn't do the trick for me.

Another game is Subwar 2050. Same thing happens as in TF

I have read that by setting "timed=false" should help, but it behaves exactly the same, regardless. The cursor will rush into a corner and stay there, the vehicle will start to roll like mad. One strange thing is that the "roll/drift direction" differs when I try to re-run the game, and the whole thing seems pretty random.

Also: I read that setting the cycles too fast/slow can also affect the calibration, and I've noticed that even if I did get a "calibrated" run, the calibration will be lost if I change the cycles. I then tried to set the cycles at different fixed values, but it doesn't matter whether it is 500 or 15000.

Last: The joystick detect is set to auto. I tried 2-axis but it didn't help either.

Feel free to ask if you need more info.
I met a goldfish who remembered meeting me before, but I had forgotten about that.

#2 Qbix

Qbix

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 02:33 PM

Did it work correctly in 0.65 ?

There are few changes in 0.70 and a few bugs that might cause this behaviour.
I've send you pm with a test version that might help you with your problem.

Could you try it and tell me the results ?

#3 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:11 PM

I'll try to get my hands on 0.65. I assume it can still be found at the DOSBox site?

About the test version, I sent you a PM back, but you probably know by now :shrug:
I met a goldfish who remembered meeting me before, but I had forgotten about that.

#4 Qbix

Qbix

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

for 0.65:
http://prdownloads.s...er.exe?download

If it doesn't work there then it's much older game.
You can disable your joystick by setting type=none, but you probably don't want that.

#5 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:21 PM

DOSBox 0.65 works like a charm :ok: The calibration seems to be "pitch perfect".

PS: Good luck in weeding the new versions :shrug:

#6 Qbix

Qbix

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:25 PM

:shrug: timed=false in the beta I send you should behave the same as 0.65

Might be interresting (if you are willing) to analyze your problem a bit more to get a solution. (there are probably more people who have problems with that)

#7 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:29 PM

Well, for the time being, my day has 48 hours in it, so ok. Tell me (an űber newbie) what to do and I'll see what help I can offer.

#8 Qbix

Qbix

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:31 PM

I'll pm you something tommorrow or so.
Have to code the testing code.

#9 Mighty Midget

Mighty Midget

RC Heli Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:35 PM

Sure

#10 Sagory

Sagory

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:05 AM

The game is mounted to C drive, and I tried mounting a CD drive, but it hasnt worked.  Im terrible with DosBox, and ive had to teach myself a fair amount.  Id like to know what this -t cd rom procedure is, though.

#11 kictGitly

kictGitly

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 08:57 AM

4.com for more helpful information about The Importance Of Etiquette Lessons For Children Washington Dc. Internet marketing is constantly evolving, and there will always be much to learn.com. They should have a good idea of what you desire in your project so that they can estimate an accurate cost of the project. These are typically owner-contractors.Sure, it sounds great to have a Twitter, Cheap Jerseys, Facebook, MySpace, and 10 other profiles on 10 other sites, but each profile needs your full attention in order to keep it vibrant. After these steps are achieved, you may get in contact with your ex again. Regardless the reasons for your motivation to run a background examine someone, almost every business or company that offers this sort of service, produces the most exact and expert outcomes you can possibly imagine. They are very energy efficient so your new system won't cost you a ton when it comes to your utility bills every month,Wholesale Jerseys, recouping some of your installation costs. You have chosen the perfect venue. Keith WisniewskiLightweight bout:Shane Roller vs.Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale.
Visit my site:http://www.cheapjerseyswholesalejerseys.us.com/

#12 BergamotD

BergamotD

Fake passport USA, Germany passport fake, Online documents servi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:01 AM

Welcome to BuySellFakepassport.cc - Buy High Quality Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards - Buy real passports online, buy real mexican passports, buy real spanish passports, buy real dutch passports, buy real UK passports online, buy real USA passports online

Visit our website:  http://www.buysellfa...ssport.cc  www. buysellfakepassport.cc

Buy Quality Real Passports | REAL DOCUMENTS FOR SALE - Apply for a real passport online
Buy passports online - Real Passports Price List - Cheap real passports for sale

buy fake passport, buy fake license, buy real license, buy ielts certificate
ID CARDS | marriage certificates | diplomas | IELTS | TOEFEL | buy registered and unregistered ID cards | buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide | buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian passports | buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports | buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports | buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports | buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports | buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports | buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports | buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports | buy registered and unregistered Israel passports | buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports | buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports | buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports | buy registered and unregistered South African passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses | buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses | buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports | buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian passports | buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports | buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports | buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports | buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports | buy registered and unregistered French(France) passport

Copyright © 2007-2018, Buy Passports Online All rights reserved. Buy Real Passport Online, buy fake passports online, buy ID cards online, buy visa online
Contact us about prices of other documents and Countries that are not listed on our website Like:
Registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates.......
Schengen Visa ......
Resident Permit ......
Working Permit .......
Social Security Number/Card ........
Adoption Certificates ........
Emancipation Document .........
Birth Certificates .........
Marriage Certificate .............
High School Diplomas .............
G.E.D. Diplomas ............
College Degrees ..........
And Many More...
All passports are registered in official government database.
Driver's Licences include micro printing, holograms,UV infrared ink and watermarks.
UK Driver's License is registered into the DVLA (Drivers Vehicle Licensing Agency)US Driver's License is registered into the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles)

To get more details please visit our website:  http://www.buysellfa...ssport.cc  www. buysellfakepassport.cc

Additional services
Documents duplicating buy real passports online....buy real passports online
Visa/stamps affixion buy real passports online
buy real passports online..buy real passports online

If you looking for a document that is not listed, ask for it by email: buypassportsonline@outlook.com
Buy passports online

ID cards For Sale online ID cards For Sale online
Buy Real Passports online Buy Real Passports online
Buy Real License Online Buy Real License Online
Buy Real ID Cards Online Buy Real ID Cards Online

buy passports online
Buy real Passports | Visa | Driving License | ID CARDS | marriage certificates | diplomas | IELTS | TOEFEL | buy registered and unregistered ID cards | buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide | buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian passports | buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports | buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports | buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports | buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports | buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports | buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports | buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports | buy registered and unregistered Israel passports | buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports | buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports | buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports | buy registered and unregistered South African passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses | buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses | buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports | buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports

100% Secure Payment Processing
buy real passports online
Buy Real Passports
Buy Real Driver's License
Buy Fake Driver's License
Buy Fake Passports

#13 BergamotD

BergamotD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:02 AM

Welcome to BuySellFakepassport.cc - Buy High Quality Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards - Buy real passports online, buy real mexican passports, buy real spanish passports, buy real dutch passports, buy real UK passports online, buy real USA passports online

Visit our website:  http://www.buysellfa...ssport.cc  www. buysellfakepassport.cc

Buy Quality Real Passports | REAL DOCUMENTS FOR SALE - Apply for a real passport online
Buy passports online - Real Passports Price List - Cheap real passports for sale

ID CARDS | marriage certificates | diplomas | IELTS | TOEFEL | buy registered and unregistered ID cards | buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide | buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian passports | buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports | buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports | buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports | buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports | buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports | buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports | buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports | buy registered and unregistered Israel passports | buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports | buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports | buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports | buy registered and unregistered South African passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses | buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses | buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports | buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian passports | buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports | buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports | buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports | buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports | buy registered and unregistered French(France) passport

Copyright © 2007-2018, Buy Passports Online All rights reserved. Buy Real Passport Online, buy fake passports online, buy ID cards online, buy visa online
Contact us about prices of other documents and Countries that are not listed on our website Like:
Schengen Visa ......
Resident Permit ......
Working Permit .......
And Many More...
Driver's Licences include micro printing, holograms,UV infrared ink and watermarks.
UK Driver's License is registered into the DVLA (Drivers Vehicle Licensing Agency)US Driver's License is registered into the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles)

To get more details please visit our website:  http://www.buysellfa...ssport.cc  www. buysellfakepassport.cc

Additional services

If you looking for a document that is not listed, ask for it by email: buypassportsonline@outlook.com
Buy passports online

buy passports online
Buy real Passports | Visa | Driving License | ID CARDS | marriage certificates | diplomas | IELTS | TOEFEL | buy registered and unregistered ID cards | buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide | buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian passports | buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports | buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports | buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports | buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports | buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports | buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports | buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports | buy registered and unregistered Israel passports | buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports | buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports | buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports | buy registered and unregistered South African passports | buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses | buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses | buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses | buy registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports | buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports

Buy Real Passports
Buy Fake Passports

#14 BergamotD

BergamotD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:06 AM

Schengen Visa ......
Resident Permit ......
Working Permit .......
And Many More...

Additional services

Buy passports online

buy passports online

Buy Real Passports
Buy Fake Passports

#15 Francisnup

Francisnup

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 01:31 PM

There are some other eye related problems also such as astigmatism, near sightedness and far sightedness, which are associated to the shape of the eyeball and caused by genetic and environmental factors. Frequent headache is also a main symptom shown as a result of weak eyesight. Cheap Nike Jerseys Sale.64, only one hundredth of a second off from the world record. Click here for relationship tips and advice.Park, who was a close aide to the late South Korean President Kim Daejung, will convey the wreath in the name of Lee Heeho, the late president's wife, on the occasion of the third anniversary of the death of Kim Jong Il. An Atlanta audiologist is someone you might never have heard of. All material contained herein is provided for general information purposes only and should not be considered medical advice or consultation.The guidelines also focus on monitoring crossborder capital flows by insisting overseas deals are reasonable and disclosures are accurate. When you find yourself hurting, you have to be capable of relieve the pain by way of breathing exercises and relaxation. Favorable mule deer habitat in Utah is also shrinking because of to an all round climatic trend in the state.http://www.cheapnflj...saleonline.com/.If you can t hear honking horns, you might not be able to prevent an accident because you won t hear the horn warning that someone s trying to give you. It is a premier certified ice hockey league in the world.Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys.
Visit my site:http://www.cheapnfljerseyswholesaleonline.com/