#1 Nace

Nace

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:42 PM

Just a friendly advice:

If you were having alcohol for dinner last night, the best way to silver up, as my proffesor told me, is a 50ml glass of hard alcohol (whiskey, koniak, votka...).

You`ll be fresh like a deer :P

IMPORTANT:

Only 50ml of the liquid is enough. DO NOT OVERDOSE (again :sneaky: )

#2 Fruit Pie Jones

Fruit Pie Jones

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:50 PM

What does "silver up" mean?
Today is a good day for pie.

#3 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:55 PM

Beating fire with fire.  :sneaky:

Edit: It's to freshen up(get rid of a hangover?) if I'm not completely wrong.

#4 Fruit Pie Jones

Fruit Pie Jones

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 03:57 PM

Oh, sober up!  OK, the whole thing makes more sense now.  A little more, anyway.
Today is a good day for pie.

#5 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 04:01 PM

We call that a hair of the dog (that bit you). I still fail to see te point of a whole topic to say that, though...
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#6 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 04:05 PM

Yeah you'll be fresh like a deer puking it's guts out.

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#7 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 05:15 PM

orange juice... and internet get the job done

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#8 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:38 AM

Obviously the easiest way to avoid a hangover is not to get drunk in the first place.:sneaky:

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#9 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 01:16 PM

Touché mademoiselle Raffles! But the question was how to prevent hangover next morning if you're going to drink. Best way is to eat well, drink only few different drinks, have a well slept night behind and drink lots of water. Just to prevent. Next morning eat something sour and something fatty. Even though I don't usually like eating pizzas, I still prefer pizza after few crisp rye-bread with butter, cheese and baloney.

Remember, I have years of experience! :P Actually, something like 15 years to be more exact... :sneaky:
...70 years... LOL

#10 Nace

Nace

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:49 PM

View PostJuni Ori, on Nov 19 2006, 02:16 PM, said:

Touché mademoiselle Raffles! But the question was how to prevent hangover next morning if you're going to drink. Best way is to eat well, drink only few different drinks, have a well slept night behind and drink lots of water. Just to prevent. Next morning eat something sour and something fatty. Even though I don't usually like eating pizzas, I still prefer pizza after few crisp rye-bread with butter, cheese and baloney.

Remember, I have years of experience! :P Actually, something like 15 years to be more exact... :sneaky:

Hmmm, this does sound pretty good. And it does sound like an advice from an experienced man :borg:

silver up=sober up, sorry, my mistake.

So, by "few different drinks" do you mean alcohol or non-alcohol drinks? I suppose you mean alcohol drinks.....

#11 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:56 PM

View PostNace, on Nov 19 2006, 05:49 PM, said:

So, by "few different drinks" do you mean alcohol or non-alcohol drinks? I suppose you mean alcohol drinks.....

Juni doesn't know what non-alcohol means.   :sneaky:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#12 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:09 PM

Frodo... :sneaky:

Nace, I meant that you shouldn't drink first beer, then tequila, then some one drink, then different drink, then some whiskey, then little more beer, then one different drink too... All that's going to do is make you feel bad already at the evening.
...70 years... LOL

#13 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:25 PM

View PostJuni Ori, on Nov 19 2006, 06:09 PM, said:

Frodo... :sneaky:

Nace, I meant that you shouldn't drink first beer, then tequila, then some one drink, then different drink, then some whiskey, then little more beer, then one different drink too... All that's going to do is make you feel bad already at the evening.
*recalls Leeds Fest*

You're so right. So very right.

#14 Nace

Nace

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:47 PM

View PostPrejudiceSucks, on Nov 19 2006, 07:25 PM, said:

View PostJuni Ori, on Nov 19 2006, 06:09 PM, said:

Frodo... :P

*recalls Leeds Fest*

You're so right. So very right.

Thats true. Allthough I always break that rule :sneaky:  

First I got the ipression that you were saying "not to drink different drinks" in the morning...or something

#15 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:21 PM

Actually it depends on can you drink? Or should you? I mean it's 5cl more alcohol again and drinking hard booze can be quite repulsing idea in that terrible hangover and it makes the time to get sober longer - so no driving. If you do take, consider to take that same you took last night. :sneaky:
...70 years... LOL