60 replies to this topic

#46 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 05:55 PM

I bet I could touch your nose with my tongue too - I just don't want to :)
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#47 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 06:35 PM

BeefontheBone, on Jul 21 2005, 05:55 PM, said:

I bet I could touch your nose with my tongue too - I just don't want to ;)
Your tongue reaches all the way to the Netherlands, then? :)

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#48 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 07:07 PM

He could fly there or something. Or possibly do it down the phone line.

#49 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 08:40 PM

Heh... im sure he's in for a real shock then.
Me>You

#50 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 09:40 AM

OH NOES! THAT WAS NOT FUNEY!

#51 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:34 PM

I've got a wierd kind of stigmata thing going

i get scratches that just suddenly appear on my torso and arms. then they vanish.
i know it sounds like im prob just scratchin myself without noticing but thats not the case.
ive noticed that if had it for the last 2 or so years and im not scratching myself. (my ex noticed too after a while of laughing at me :))

i had it in 3 different places the other day all at other times.

its probably just some wierd skin problem (i do have skin problems) but its still freaks me out sometimes ;)

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#52 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 12:45 AM

Does it happen when the areas are exposed to direct sunlight for a few minutes?

I've had that happen on my shoulder a couple times... it's like an allergic reaction to the sun, but it looks like I scratched myself on the shoulder, even though I didn't :)
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#53 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 01:07 AM

no it just happens no matter what from what i can tell.

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#54 Aristharus

Aristharus

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 01:05 PM

I can easily drink twenty cups of strong tea a day, but two cups of moderately strong coffee will keep me awake for the entire night.

With me it's pretty much the opposite. Coffee tires me. Any time of the day,regardless of how alert I am, if I drink two or three cups of coffee I might even have a hard time staying awake. Still I love coffee and couldn't probably survive without it. Tea doesn't do that. And actually I also don't like tea at all.
What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?

#55 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 01:17 PM

When I was kid, about 12 years or something, dog bite me almost from very sensitive area. There are still pretty big scar left a bit above "it". Guess how much I loved dogs after that? :) I was frightened of them for years until my g/f helped me over it. Still I'm a bit nervous around big, unfamiliar dogs. Now is that 'fun' fact..?
...70 years... LOL

#56 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:52 PM

I can do weird things with my fingers, I think I posted it once on abandonia...

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#57 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:00 PM

Oh yeah I think I remember that, and the pic too, memories, hmm I can do that pen sort of trick spinning it around and such kinda like Boris from Goldeneye, although that's the extent of my pen tricking abilities. :)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#58 TheVoid

TheVoid

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 11:42 PM

I can juggle with almost every object not too big to hold and not exploding/boiling, in number of three. I've tried so far with juggling balls, erasers, kleenexs, volley/basket/rugby/tennis/football/billiard balls, cell phones, bratwursts, any kind of fruit, shoes, pens, clothes and lighted cigarettes.

At the age of 5, I was walking alone in the woods, around 50 meters from where my parents'caravan was. There was something that looked like a pathway covered in pine needles, and I stepped on it. Turned out to be a small river, completely covered with pine needles by a group of scouts to ambush squirrels. I fell down and drank a lot of water/pine needles, but was able to pull myself out in the end. Went back to the tent completely wet and coughing occasional pine needles for 2 days  :)  Since then I hold a grudge against scouts.

Since I started writing/drawing at age of 3 or something, I held the pencil/pen in a weird way, so that my right-hand middle finger is slightly bending to the right.

If properly pulled, I can touch my nose with my lower lip. Not that I wish to do it.

I hate Mickey Mouse.

I always go out with my backpack, even if I have nothing to carry but keys.

I love coffee and apple-pies.

If I have to cook for myself I'll usually spend half an hour preparing some nifty dish.

I wish I was born in the 70's.[/COLOR]
God Shave the Queen!

#59 Puffin

Puffin

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 02:10 AM

Al, I do the same with my backpack!!! I can't be without it, or my side-bag thingy.

When I went to spain, I didn't have space for my fav backpack, so I made my sister carry it all the way. Then I used it when we got there.
user posted image
©Kiddiarni

#60 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:18 AM

:) Fair enough. Fun fact about me - On my left side, an operation on my lungs has left two small scars in the shape of a division sign and a plus sign. Oh and huge scars around my back. But the mathmatical signs are the best bit.