20 replies to this topic

#16 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:54 PM

Links have been updated, so you can download the game again.   :P
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#17 ScytheKnight

ScytheKnight

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

Nice Frodo.. got a few more on the endings... still one of the most disturbing games I've played.. I think more so now that I've read some Stephen King and Lovecraft.

#18 ScytheKnight

ScytheKnight

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:27 AM

Well I'm at a bit of a loss, I've got the 4 death endings (Space, Decay, Electrocution(Torture) & Venomous) as well as Damned & Redemption (almost seemed to randomly get that see as I was doing as little as possible)

Any ideas on how to get the last two endings, Comedy and Tormented?

Ahh NVM.. finally found an up-do-date walkthough on all the endings: http://faqs.neoseeker.com/html/192187/

Edited by ScytheKnight, 25 March 2010 - 07:37 AM.

#19 Guest_johnnieangell_*

Guest_johnnieangell_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:50 PM

there is actually FIVE endings. watch what happens when you dont do anything when she is getting electrocuted. very  few people know about this because it takes so long to happen. kinda funny ending tho..

-johnnieangell

#20 Guest_johnnieangell_*

Guest_johnnieangell_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

tormented is where you have to keep repeating the same game over. i think it has to do with your answers to do you regret? and the other stuff.

#21 catchaserguns

catchaserguns

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

I finally finished this game. too bad the makers closed down their studio and stopped making games.

Reply to this topic