Glitch's Content

There have been 8 items by Glitch (Search limited from 30-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#39420 Millennium 2.2 Remake

Posted by Glitch on 16 September 2006 - 12:55 AM in Game & Software Requests

View PostPotatoe, on Sep 15 2006, 10:00 AM, said:

Ok, I'm an idiot. But I set my grazers on mining duty but they don't do anything, is it because they haven't found an asteroid to mine?

Actually, a manual would be nice.

A grazer on mining duty isn't going to find a minable asteroid any faster than if not on mining duty.  Sometimes it takes longer than other times.  It's not unusual for a tour of mining duty (5 passes) to take a year to complete.

I wrote up more on this topic over on the Remakes forum.  You can read about that http://retroremakes....mp;postcount=47.  You can also find some other details, including a screenshot of mining duty info from the ship roster on our blog here.

Due to the time constraints of the competition we simply didn't have enough time to do up a manual.  There are help screens available for almost every screen inthe game.  Just click the "?" icon in the lower right corner of the screen.  I'll make sure to let you know if we ever put together a manual :(

#39322 Millennium 2.2 Remake

Posted by Glitch on 15 September 2006 - 02:35 AM in Game & Software Requests

View PostSabreman, on Sep 14 2006, 04:18 PM, said:

I started over and everything's going fine this time round. I do have that save though if you're interested. It might just turn out to be some oversight on my part though.

I would be interested in seeing the save game file... if it's a bug then I'd like to get it fixed.  I'll send you a PM with my email address.  Thanks!

#39280 Millennium 2.2 Remake

Posted by Glitch on 14 September 2006 - 01:07 PM in Game & Software Requests

View PostSabreman, on Sep 11 2006, 12:01 PM, said:

I think I still have the savegame. I'll have a look when I get back from work.

Any luck with that issue?  We haven't heard of anyone else having a problem quite like that.

#39197 Millennium 2.2 Remake

Posted by Glitch on 11 September 2006 - 03:54 PM in Game & Software Requests

View PostPotatoe, on Sep 11 2006, 10:37 AM, said:

I'm trying this now. Is there a manual of some sort in the archive?

There is a readme.txt file that gives some very basic info.  But there are more robust help screens available in-game.  Click on the "?" icon located in the lower right corner of the screen for help relating to the screen you're currently on.

#39176 Millennium 2.2 Remake

Posted by Glitch on 11 September 2006 - 12:30 PM in Game & Software Requests

View PostSabreman, on Sep 11 2006, 03:10 AM, said:

I'm using IV, but I can't produce the V because something in the base is eating up 20,000 KW...

Do you have a saved game you can send me to look at it?

-Glitch

#39155 Millennium 2.2 Remake

Posted by Glitch on 11 September 2006 - 02:15 AM in Game & Software Requests

View PostSabreman, on Sep 10 2006, 08:44 PM, said:

Hmm, maybe it's just me forgetting how to play this and overlooking something obvious, but I keep getting stymied by my energy needs topping 20000

Sounds to me like maybe you need to upgrade your power generator (e.g. Mark I, II, III, ..., etc.).

What generator were you using?

-Glitch

#39146 Millennium 2.2 Remake

Posted by Glitch on 10 September 2006 - 11:28 PM in Game & Software Requests

We were made aware of a few bugs and now have an updated EXE available for download.  You can get it at the same site: http://glitch01.wordpress.com

-Glitch

#39071 Millennium 2.2 Remake

Posted by Glitch on 10 September 2006 - 04:02 AM in Game & Software Requests

We just finished a PC remake of the Amiga's classic Millennium 2.2 for the 2006 Retro Remakes competition. You can take a look and grab the download from our blog at: http://glitch01.wordpress.com ... Let us know what you think!

-Glitch