#1 Kiddiarni2

Kiddiarni2

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:05 PM

Hi y'all.

Been a fun 4 days or something. And now I'm suspended and have 80% warning. (probably a record or something!).  

I guess no one liked me, except for (maybe) Nrmmyth (I love u ;)) and Danny, and of course, Puffin ;)

Anyways, those who don't like, throw a party or seomthing, cause Tom Henrik's hatred has driven me away.

Let me explain this.

I was on the original abandonia forum, but left, and left with a bang, as you could call it.  Tom Henrik hates me, whether he realises it or not, and has been handing out warnings like they were candy.  I don't like a forum where I'm promised a fresh start, and one of the admins cant put in in his head, that How much he hates me, he should let that pass on this forum, cause I was given, well, a fresh start. And he tells me to grow up  :)

This post will probably be deleted by his roayal highness, Tom Henrik, so I'll just hope that some of you might be able to read it.

One question to Tom herik... WHY do you hate me?  I mean, I know Kosta doesn't like me, but, at least like I've seen it, he doesn't want me dead as you do.

Anyways, it was enjoyable here, until Tom Henrik began being a total jacka$$, but, IMO it's just the real Tom.

So, Peace out, people.. I love you all (except for tom, I only love people who love me ;) )

#2 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:16 PM

Why do you think I dislike you? :)

I don't think of taking any sides, but why do you have 80% warn?

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#3 Maikel

Maikel

You dog!

• Reloaded Crew
  • 162 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:30 PM

It's not that we don't like you. You just have to respect the rules. And don't spam that much useless stuff. THere are some rules here, respect them.

#4 OvErLoRd

OvErLoRd

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:34 PM

I don't know you so I can't say that I either don't or do like you. But I saw that you posted so many useless posts for the sole purpose of building up your post count... You even destroyed my avatars and signatures reloaded thread with your spam, and I can't say that you didn't deserve your 80% warn...
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

- from ''Lord of the Rings'' by J.R.R.Tolkien

#5 Kiddiarni2

Kiddiarni2

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:49 PM

Well, first of all, i didn't want to raise my post count, i'm here for the fun, which really isn't much of in this forum, being led by the Ironfist of Tom Henrik.

Second, only 40% of that warning is for spam. Weird, isn't it ?

The other forty are because Tom didn't tell me what I did wrong, he just said, read the signature rules, without telling me what I did.  And when I finally found out (after 20% warn, it was because Bad Motherfukcer was to obscene) I changed it to "Bad Motherman" and got supsended.

#6 OvErLoRd

OvErLoRd

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:56 PM

Well, I understand that you want to have fun, but you can't do that by spamming in threads that are of completely different topics... Open a thread in 3xblah named something like ''just for fun, spam, whatever..'' and do it there. It is just the question how long will spam thread be tolerated by admins, but it's better to try that than to force  admins to close threads which have REAL purpose.
And I don't want to interfere nor comment your personal issues with Tom...
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

- from ''Lord of the Rings'' by J.R.R.Tolkien

#7 Kiddiarni2

Kiddiarni2

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 02:11 PM

We were talking about the signature.

#8 x-freak reloaded

x-freak reloaded

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 03:43 PM

Maybe coz of multiple accounts ? kiddiarni1 and 2??? Even though Kiddiarni1 should get suspended imo. Christ smiley  :) Spam  ;) Motherf****  ;) .

#9 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 03:46 PM

Very well said, Overlord.

To Kiddi, and to anyone else who's gotten a punishment for spam:

It's extremely difficult to promote discussion when half the replies aren't on topic, or are one-line meaningless posts.

We'd really like to do our best to make this a community, a place where we can get to know each other better and function together harmoniously, and that's just not possible when most of what's posted is spam.

And Kiddi... you were banned from Abandonia, and you're actually pretty lucky you weren't banned straight out over here because of that prior ban. That means that you have a second chance. We really don't want you to be gone, we just want you to do the right thing. If you really need to spam to have fun, don't ruin other people's discussions to do so. Use PMs, the shoutbox, or start a new topic.

And please don't start any more new accounts, that's against the rules as well.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#10 TheVoid

TheVoid

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:09 PM

I don't want you to leave, either. I can understand you weren't properly advised about the sig (even tho you don't need to be Sherlock to read a page and connect it with the reason you were sent there for.), you should also consider the fact that Tom had to do this many times in the Abandonia forum, and had people getting angry at him for the same reasons, without reading the page themselves. This said, if you really thinks that Tom hates you, which is at least debatable imho, you shouldn't let you down because of this. I think that a behaviour improvement from your side, not to be considered some sort of "surrending" but merely the normal following of the rules as anyone does, will surely decrease your warn and make your reputation better. If you don't understand the rules, just ask the admins and I believe they'll be more than happy to enlighten you on how to post etc.
God Shave the Queen!

#11 Titan

Titan

Gnome

• Forum Wizard
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:11 PM

Well, my oppinion was to block you along with other idiots when we launched this site, since i KNEW it would just end in trouble. But... TOM desided to let you in under condition that you behaved, and offerd you a new chanse.

OBVIOUSLY you didn't take it, and was too stupid to understand what was handed to you.

Be glad that Tom saw your spam before i did..
Atleast he gave you warnings.
I was the one who executed the 7 day suspention yesturday, and i'll now commence to execute the suspention, and blocking of both IP-series, and add you to the blacklist, and tomorrow delete both accounts.

You have 1 hr to reply if you wish, before we lock down this account also.

You need to grow up and learn that for every action, there is an reaction.
Rules are here to be followed, and we'r not kidding.
Never underestimate the power of dumb ppl in large groups

#12 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:28 PM

Titan doesnt like Kiddi i take it.

Titan you talk to Kiddi about conducting himself properly on the forums.

THE RULES said:

Do not flame.
Do not troll.

You have just broken two rules yourself, also this is not the first time i have seen you act in a way that Admins should not. FreeFreddy comes to mind, I understand that you may have issues with theese people but I really dont think that your are conducting yourself in a sensible manner like an Administrator should.

No inappropriate or offensive content.

Also you've been breaking that rule since i first saw you post.  ;)

I know for sure that i do not know the full story of Kiddi's prior ban or what it is that he did wrong. I am however sure that admins made the right decision to ban him from Abandonia. However i feel that as of late people here at reloaded have been disrespectful to Kiddi due to previous issues with him.  I know many of you think i should just stay out of this as it is not my place to interfere with issues such as this but i thought that i should make my views on what could be called ''Admin Abuse'' by Titan and the post degraded in to what it is now. Basically i just want to make my thoughts on Titans special tollerance known.

EDIT:
1)Let me just tell people know that i did not post this because i  ;) Kiddi i barely know the person.
2)I did not post just to start an arguement or to  :) people.
Me>You

#13 Kiddiarni2

Kiddiarni2

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:32 PM

Well, my oppinion was to block you along with other idiots when we launched this site, since i KNEW it would just end in trouble. But... TOM desided to let you in under condition that you behaved, and offerd you a new chanse.

Wow..that's...weird.  Didn't think Tom would do that, because I've always sensed hatred coming from him, weird.

OBVIOUSLY you didn't take it, and was too stupid to understand what was handed to you.

Okay..WOW I do NOT understand that sentance, sorry. :)

Be glad that Tom saw your spam before i did..
Atleast he gave you warnings.
I was the one who executed the 7 day suspention yesturday, and i'll now commence to execute the suspention, and blocking of both IP-series, and add you to the blacklist, and tomorrow delete both accounts.

Why are you giving me an hour to reply if you're going to block my IP? And what is a black list?

And, just to inform you, IF you will block me (which you most probably will) and I still WANT to come and post in this forum, I CAN, whether you want it or not ;) and there's nothing you do that can stop me ;)

That was just to inform you of it, so you wouldn't be spending hours in finding ways to  block me, when you... Can't ;)

Rules are here to be followed, and we'r not kidding.
I noticed. But isn't a naked chick a little more offending than a movie quote?

#14 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:34 PM

@Magic:

I wasn't here when Kiddi was banned from Abandonia.

However, I do know he's been breaking rules left and right since he's been on AR.

As for Titan, I wouldn't consider his post flaming or trolling. I would consider it common sense, and authoritative.

Kiddi was lucky he wasn't banned outright, as I said in my prior post, and that's basically what I see Titan saying.

Titan does have the right to dole out punishment. He's an admin. The rules clearly state that punishments will be given out at the discretion of the admins. Stating the intent to do so is not trolling.

I'm going to respectfully decline to comment on the FreeFreddy issue, and anyone's behavior connected to it. That has nothing to do with AR.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#15 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:42 PM

I have some issues with your post Tai but i really dont want this to degrade into a flame between myself and admins. I respect all of the people that have worked hard to keep Abandonia running and open this fab new site and as a result of such i will step back and button up because i know that im likely to become rather offensive if i make my views heard.

Titan said:

You have one hour to reply....

EDIT by Titan: Set him on post-moderation to prevent him from possible clogging the whole forum

Edited by Titan, 12 May 2005 - 05:03 PM.

Me>You