Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 08:36 AM

The best damn freeware RPG... EVER.

Direct download

Original Something Awful thread(so those goons CAN do something useful after all :P)

And can someone please remove my name from the wormux review? It's annoying to see it and I'm not going to review it and it's over a year old. I could write a review, and I am, give me this weekend to sort stuff out and I'll have 2 reviews(I haven't completed this yet, a stunning 60 hours of gameplay is promised with this). So yeah...

#2 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 09:59 AM

Not yet added to The List, but your name removed from Wormux.
...70 years... LOL

#3 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:55 AM

View PostJuni Ori, on Sep 1 2007, 12:59 PM, said:

Not yet added to The List, but your name removed from Wormux.
Thanks.

#4 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:24 AM

The fonts are not displayed for me. did anyone else have this problem? any ideas how to solve that?
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#5 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:47 PM

View Posta1s, on Dec 7 2008, 11:24 AM, said:

The fonts are not displayed for me. did anyone else have this problem? any ideas how to solve that?
You meant fonts in the game?  Sorry, I haven't played it, so I would have no idea how to solve it.
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#6 juanca

juanca

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 11:37 AM

View PostFrodo, on Dec 7 2008, 07:17 PM, said:

View Posta1s, on Dec 7 2008, 11:24 AM, said:

You meant fonts in the game?  Sorry, I haven't played it, so I would have no idea how to solve it.
This game is one of the most beautiful RPG  i Have ever played. I highly recommend it. there are a lot of things to explore and a wonderful side quest game.  ;)  
About the fonts, I remember that when I start the game it said that the right font wasn't found but, you only need to click ok and it will choose another font from your computer. At least this was my experience. there are few forums, guides and spoilers for this game you can find them with google. If you need the guides i can post them here. I only used the guides by the end of the game because i wanted to complete all the quests and some of them are really hard to find and solve.
best rpg ever  ;)

#7 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:09 PM

Would you like to review it for us Juanca?   ;)
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#8 Japofran

Japofran

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:22 PM

The download is unavailable? ;)
..oO Mustached Crusader of the PEEKOCKSWOOZZLE Order Oo..
"STFU and show me your screenies!!"

#9 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 07:39 PM

So it is.  But it was posted over a year ago.   ;)

Try this link instead.   ;)   -  http://www.greatgame...me/LastScenario

#10 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:47 PM

About fonts. It's not the MSGothic, it's The MS Windows- That is to say Vista. not a week goes by that I don't curse my decision to switch (unfortunately my hardware doesn't run XP quite as well ;) ). anyways the solution was to borrow my sister's (old) computer while she was away- and I have to say the game is great- the story is above average, the art is excelent nd the music is pretty nice too.  ;)
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

Reply to this topic