2 replies to this topic

#1 Saccade

Saccade

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:04 AM

This game is AWESOME fun! http://www.minecraft.net - you need the latest java installed.
Claire and I have been sitting at our laptops, on the sofa, playing this for a few hours now.

You can make some great stuff and some people's levels are really good. Especially the survival mode ones.

Here's some of our stuff. Our server is running most of the time and is called xxxxxxxxx (AB)

Posted Image
Posted Image
me and pandaaa (claire) made these
Posted Image
Posted Image

Post your Minecraft!!! :)

#2 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:12 AM

Aww, the pandas are so cute.   :)
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 El Quia

El Quia

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:54 PM

It's been like four month ago since last time I went into minecraft! Cool game, although playing alone can get a bit boring, sometimes. Also, I end up being some of a conservationist when it comes to natural caves. I don't know why. But it is cool! I will try to get into your server, saccade!

Edit:  Don't you need to post the link to your server so we can access it? Or you don't wanted us to join and was simply teasing us with your server? :)
Your leg falls off, revealing a bloody stump. You are losing a large amount of blood. You must find a way to escape....

> Drink blood