6 replies to this topic

#1 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 09:32 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

#2 Apothecary

Apothecary

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 03:50 PM

This is a game i once played...a long time ago lets say. it was the shareware version and im glad to have it up as the full. though it didnt beat Doom or Wolfenstein. (nothing ever could :) )

#3 krischn

krischn

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 04:36 PM

diz game's utter crapola. graphics negligable, gameplay idunno. play another piece, thanks.

Edit by Beef: No swearing, please. Legible posts which make sense are also appreciated.

Edited by BeefontheBone, 07 February 2006 - 08:47 PM.

#4 Dert Hunter

Dert Hunter

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:39 PM

Well, ai liked this game more than wolf 3D (maybe because this game is more easy and i'm not a good gamer). I noticed a bug metioned in the analisis is not present in linux version of game. The menu works perfectly on linux.

I rebember when I played this game in my old 486 (I've played the shareware version too), and I'm impressed with this version. The workers made a good job, remaking this game whith openGL withtout loosing its essence.  One thing i'ts a bit strange is trying to make a "mouselook" control, I mapped the keyboard but have to take the strafe key always pressed and the mouse is slow to turn. So I use it when I'm in face of enemies but not to walk in the labirinth. I'm glad for the walktrough and read-me come with the game now finally I know how to woks all the items in the game. hehehe...

Sorry about my bad spelling, I'm not speak english very well.

#5 nataliew2

nataliew2

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:08 PM

Is this download working anymore? When i click on the 1st link on the webpage it times out.
Thanks!

#6 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:18 PM

So it seems... Let's hope it gets working.
...70 years... LOL

#7 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:20 PM

nataliew2, on Feb 7 2006, 05:08 PM, said:

Is this download working anymore? When i click on the 1st link on the webpage it times out.
Thanks!
The download link leads to the official site, so they might be having problems at the moment. Can't help you there, I'm afraid.

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

Reply to this topic