#46 GullieZ-Kid

GullieZ-Kid

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:19 PM

View Postgregor, on Jul 2 2007, 11:29 AM, said:

i am not quite sure how this game is played. i mean do you play against humans or against AI and with humans? sort of Coop Delta force ?

also the site could change the game size:

Size:
897 MB

i think it's over 2.5 GB and they have torrents now, so it should't be an issue to download it.

You mostly play against humans, but you can also play 'with' humans and 'against' AI.

The games gone great these days.

#47 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:34 PM

View Postgregor, on Jul 2 2007, 01:29 PM, said:

i am not quite sure how this game is played. i mean do you play against humans or against AI and with humans? sort of Coop Delta force ?

also the site could change the game size:

Size:
897 MB

i think it's over 2.5 GB and they have torrents now, so it should't be an issue to download it.
It's Humans vs Humans and AI vs Humans(Coop).

I still stand by my original call that CS is better than this, but half life pwns all(except in multiplayer)!

#48 Iendicis

Iendicis

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:44 PM

I really wish my computer could run this game, but there's no lying to myself. We;;, I still have Assault Cube, and I still have to write that review...lazy me.

And I read that "propaganda" post that was linked...what a bunch of crap. I wish oit wasn't so old, I would bump it.
I have been informed that today is, in fact, opposite day, and what you've written there is absolutely true so you should probably just go.
Rabbleous rabblerousers. Christ on a bike. Quite naturally people took you for a lunatic. Your only salvation now is complete rest.

#49 gregor

gregor

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 06:18 AM

but review says you can't play as terrorist, so who is the other side if one side is US army?

#50 GullieZ-Kid

GullieZ-Kid

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 05:48 PM

View Postgregor, on Jul 11 2007, 07:18 AM, said:

but review says you can't play as terrorist, so who is the other side if one side is US army?

The army don't want you shooting at the army, so instead the developers made it so you see the other team as the terrorists, no matter what team your on.

#51 GullieZ-Kid

GullieZ-Kid

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:40 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know, there is a new game sitrep (Situation report) on the game version 2.8.2.

http://www.americasa...ntel/sitrep.php

2 NEW MISSIONS TO PLAY!

RUMMAGE : (Multiplayer)
Mission Description:
"Insurgents are returning to a small town which was formerly their base of operations. Intelligence report indicate that the insurgent force is returning to the area in order to retrieve vital supplies and materials that were left behind when the 10th Mountain Division first engaged the insurgents in this area. Retrieving these vital supplies will enable the insurgent forces to re-establish a base of operations from which to launch future attacks."

Rummage is a small urban environment that lends itself to fast paced close quarters battle. Insurgents are returning to a small town formerly used as their base of operations, and your mission is to secure all of the vital supplies and prevent use by insurgent forces.

Posted Image

SF HOSPITAL SE : (Multiplayer)
Mission Description:
"Following an ambush by enemy forces, a wounded resistance leader escaped to the local city hospital for treatment. The leader is a critical member of the Resistance Government within Unconventional Warfare Area of Operations (UWAO) JAZZ."

SF Hospital SE is a revised version of the classic SF Hospital map with dynamic new elements, such as modified objectives and civilian AI, which create a more immersive environment. Following an ambush by enemy forces, a wounded resistance leader escaped to the local city hospital for treatment of his wounds. Your mission is to either extract the leader or prevent him from escaping.
CHECK OUT THE NEW FEATURES AND ADD-INS!

Posted Image

VIRTUAL ARMY EXPERIENCE

Located just outside the Virtual Recruiting Station is the Virtual Army Experience simulator. Walk through the VAE to get a feel for what this attraction is all about and check out the VAE website, (http://vae.americasarmy.com/), for detailed scheduling information so you can visit the VAE when it�s in a town near you!
VOICE ACTIVATION CONTROL

Posted Image

-----------------------------------------

VAC enables players to use the America's Army voice recognitions system to issue commo commands and initiate actions. Now players have the ability to speak the radio command they want rather than cycling through menus. You can also map any key to a voice command to customize your AA experience.
FIELD DRESSING

All medic qualified players will now have the ability to treat themselves when injured in combat. They will be equipped with a single field dressing which will treat their injuries until a medic can render them aid.
SCOREBOARD

We�ve redesigned and improved the in-game scoreboard functionality.
'Explore Map' MODE

Users can launch any map easily in offline mode to explore the mission. You no longer have to remember the command line console syntax to launch your favorite missions in single player mode.
HMMWV TUNING AND FIXES

The CROWS and HMMWV have been fine tuned to perform better. The weapons on the Hummer have been tweaked to be more accurate and fun.
CIVILIAN AI ENHANCED

The civilian AI NPCs have been much improved and enemy AI has been enhanced to make them more challenging and �smarter�.
LOGITECH G15 KEYBOARD SUPPORT

We�ve added native Logitech G15 gaming keyboard support. If you are using a G15, the LCD will load once the game is launched. (Logitech G15 hardware required.)
TRACKIR HEADSET SUPPORT

Support for the TrackIR Virtual Reality Headset has been improved. Players with this hardware can now use the system in the HMMWV for enhanced gameplay. (TrackIR hardware required.)
MBS IMPROVEMENTS

The in-game Master Browser has been improved and enhanced. One noticeable change is how Maps are filtered. User created maps from Mission Depot (http://www.aamissiondepot.com/) are now filtered separately making it easier to navigate through available missions.
BUG FIXES

As always we have addressed a great number of bugs in this release, including fixes to the Mission Editor. A complete list of bug fixes will appear in the V2.8.2 readme.

#52 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:10 PM

Updates are too damn big.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#53 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:56 AM

This is gonna be like 3 gigs now.

#54 GullieZ-Kid

GullieZ-Kid

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:06 AM

View PostPotatoe, on Aug 26 2007, 07:56 AM, said:

This is gonna be like 3 gigs now.

It's worth it anyway.  :P

#55 gregor

gregor

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:45 AM

so is this an addon? or you just donwload the game's latest version?

so just the update is 3 GB?

well that's not that much... most games you download nowadays from internet are of that size. :P

#56 GullieZ-Kid

GullieZ-Kid

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:00 PM

View Postgregor, on Aug 27 2007, 08:45 AM, said:

so is this an addon? or you just donwload the game's latest version?

so just the update is 3 GB?

well that's not that much... most games you download nowadays from internet are of that size. :P

To download the full game is 2.5GB, best to do via torrent.

The update will probably be around 300MB, like most of the other ones.

#57 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 12:20 PM

The map makers were really lazy with this update. xD

#58 GullieZ-Kid

GullieZ-Kid

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:13 PM

http://forum.america...2586667#2586667

HAVE FUN!!

:P  ;)

#59 rbaleksandar

rbaleksandar

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:14 PM

Geesh, nice game but I prefer other FPSs. This here is simply American propaganda.

#60 Guest_Speedycash_*

Guest_Speedycash_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:59 PM

poor credit loans loan money fast poor credit loans guaranteed approval no credit loans

Reply to this topic