49 replies to this topic

#31 Sirelde

Sirelde

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 02:45 AM

The error message says "Clase no registrada", when I execute the RPG_RT.exe file (it means "No registered class", I have the spanish version of Windows ME).
When I try to play the sample game that comes with the RPG Maker 2000, occurs the same.
What could it be?

#32 Jaco

Jaco

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:35 AM

Does anyone know where I can find the original Final Fantasy's for download?  Or did they not make them for PCs?
I love FF: EN so much, I've got to get more games like it.

#33 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 01:07 PM

Unfortunately the games were never made for PC, the exceptions though are Final Fantasy 7 and 8, but the rest were all made for consoles release only.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#34 Sabreman

Sabreman

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 05:19 PM

Your best bet for a universal and legitimate route would be either investing in a Nintendo GBA or DS, for which FF 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 have been remade (though FF3 is a DS-only game), or taking a chance on the Wii and hoping they turn up on the Virtual Console (I'm sure that 4,5, and 6 - the SNES ones - will become available on it, not so sure about the old NES trilogy).

The SNES three are the ones that Endless Nova is most obviously modelled after, and if you enjoyed EN you will enjoy them a great deal.

#35 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 06:56 PM

great thing about the gba advance editions is you get 1 and 2 in a pack, 4, 5 come seperately but they have loaded the game with extra content like in 2 another quest at the end of the game. ;)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#36 Srezic

Srezic

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:08 AM

Hi guys, I just downloaded it and got it working, however I run a fairly large resolution and multiple monitors. When I try to play the game it resizes my resolution to a really low setting which screws everything else up on my desktop.

Is it possible to either run in a windowed mode or change the resolution of the game (either in options or modifying a text file)?

And even if I can't figure a way to do this, I will still play through it. I am excited to see a new take on the FF series.

Thanks!

#37 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:50 AM

I don't think you can change the resolution of the game and or change it somewhere via the engine itself, ditto for running the game in a window, although that may be possible not sure if there is a shortcut for such an option.

#38 Atomizer4

Atomizer4

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 06:43 PM

The game is great, but I have a few questions:

1) Where do I get clear stones/purity chalices?

2) Why doesn't the safety bit work? Isn't it supposed to prevent the user from being killed (KO) in battle?

3) Why don't protect relics work on Sebi Aktsan's spells?

4) How do I get the "Araise" spell?

#39 Atomizer4

Atomizer4

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 10:59 PM

Doesn't anyone know? :)

#40 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 12:27 AM

It's been far too long since I played this game, I'm afraid. Guess I'll have to take it out one of these days, and go through it again.

Yo!

#41 Atomizer4

Atomizer4

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 09:48 PM

Doesn't Anyone play this game?  :D

#42 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:04 PM

Might I suggest looking elsewhere rather than waiting for someone here to know? For example, I found a walkthrough in under a minute by looking at the game's official site...
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#43 Atomizer4

Atomizer4

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:50 PM

I tried it already. Apparently that's the only walkthrough available and it doesn't have what I need.

#44 Guest_Aramatheus_*

Guest_Aramatheus_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2007 - 06:25 PM

;) I am a bit troubled. I read the review, and saw the screenshots.. I understand praise is in order when a fine game is in question but I really don't buy this:

I don't want to think about how long it has taken him to make every building, scenery and persons (i.e. EVERYTHING) in pixels!

Since even by glancing at the screenshots it's obvious a lot of the graphics are used from the basic graphic sets included with RPG MAKER, and I think I also spotted a few tiles available from resource websites to be used in games.. So, be the game as good as it is, be the creator as skilled as he is, I really don't believe everything graphics-wise was made by him from the first pixel up..

:)

#45 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:13 PM

Tom has a tendency to be stupidly exuberant about anything involving pixels ;)

I doubt he realized that the graphics were built from premade tiles. Still, credit where credit's due, I checked out RPGMaker once, and dear lord, it's a pain to place tiles repetatively and create something good, premade or not.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, and we'll fix it :)
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

Reply to this topic