29 replies to this topic

#1 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 09:13 PM

Now that the site has been established for a while, we thought it was time that you get a peek at the inner workings, and pass on some much deserved appreciation to our crew, who really work to keep the site going.

First, you should check out the newly posted Crew List (thank you, Tom, for pulling it together). It lists every staff member of the site, and their current responsibilities and positions. This will help you determine who to PM if you ever have a question.

After you've done that - You may have noticed some new badges on the forums labeled "SUBMIN."

This is a newly created position for our most recent batch of crew promotions.

BeefontheBone and A. J. Raffles have been promoted to the Subministrator position due to their long-term hard work in keeping things going, as well as their often-displayed common sense and good judgement.

The Subministrators are super-moderators of the forum, and are one step away from being full Administrators. They also have the authority to make administrative decisions regarding the forum actions on the occasions that Tom or I may not be available. This means that you may contact them regarding anything that you might contact either Tom or myself about.

The Crew badges do not specify, but there are 3 types of crew-specific positions, currently.

Updaters - Put games and info on site.
Interviewers/Reviewers - Contact producers and conduct interviews / write reviews to beef up the available games to update.
Preppers - prep all graphics for the site.

DeathDude has recently been promoted to Head Updater for his hard work and dedication in making sure games get put up on the site in a timely fashion.

Doubler has recently been granted Updater status, in addition to his already standing Interviewer status for his brilliant job in jumping in and helping the updating crew when we were in a pinch.

Juni Ori will be a new Games List Maintainer, and will be joining Flop, who has been given the responsibility of Head Maintainer, in charge of coordinating information between the upload and the list.

Finally, we have the Moderators.

Frodo has received a double-promotion in these last few weeks, first being added to the crew as a dedicated Reviewer, and now has been given an additional Moderator status over the Brainstorming section.

From now on, we will be informing you all of promotions within the crew via this thread. They definitely deserve the recognition!

Please take a moment to congratulate the promotees (and all the crew, really) for their hard work and dedication, and never forget that if it were not for the crew, this site wouldn't be half as good as it is now :tai:

(We admins mainly just discuss things a lot, and answer a ton of PMs) :unsure:
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#2 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 12:08 AM

i was waitin for somebody else to start so i dont have to write a long speech or something... im STILL not going to write a long speech though :unsure:

congrats @ all!

no really this site functions damn good and your all doin a great job  :tai:

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#3 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:08 PM

Well thank you DakaSha, we all give our modest little effort to this wonderful site.
...70 years... LOL

#4 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:48 PM

Thanks Daka for that, cool to hear, we all do our best to make this site rock. :tai:

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#5 Flop

Flop

Aspiring Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 03:51 PM

Give yourself a pat on back as well, Daka (and one from me too :unsure:). You deserve it for all the reviews you've submitted. :tai:
Furthermore, it is my opinion that Carthage must be destroyed.

#6 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 05:36 PM

You're a great little family that have put a massive amount of effort into making Reloaded.org the site that it is. It's much appricieated by our part time visitors and our fully blown spammers. Keep up the good work we wub j00! :tai:

I now have more people to bother than just Tom who deserves a special mention for putting up with my nagging and whineing. Aswell as my constant pestering of him! Even when immensely busy Tom finds the time to have a quick chat with me about anything. Tom.you've been a great help to me with Abandonia & Reloaded related stuff and I am going to hug you for it *hug* (knowing Tom he's probably wishing I didn't do that) OMG Thanks Tom :bleh:  :unsure:
Me>You

#7 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 05:55 PM

Sean, on Dec 16 2005, 05:36 PM, said:

Even when immensely busy Tom finds the time to have a quick chat with me about anything.
Yeah, Tom always makes time for everyone, no matter HOW busy he is.  He has the patience of a saint.

*joins the Sean and Tom hug*

:tai:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#8 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 05:56 PM

Eeeewww.... Sean-lice :tai:

Yo!

#9 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 06:25 PM

Cool. I read the whole list.. Now I know the crew better.

#10 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 06:50 PM

Tom Henrik, on Dec 16 2005, 05:56 PM, said:

Eeeewww.... Sean-lice :unsure:
Sean Lice?!?!!?!  :bleh:

Just you wait!  :tai:
Me>You

#11 Titan

Titan

Gnome

• Forum Wizard
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 02:25 AM

Congrats on the promotions! Keep the good work up!

OmfG @R s00 fAwk|n r0x0r!!!!!!!1111one

*erhm*

//Titan, The economy-gnome....
Never underestimate the power of dumb ppl in large groups

#12 Big fish

Big fish

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 02:28 AM

congratulations to the people promoted. :tai:
I was asking you this?

#13 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:52 AM

Congratulations to all!

BTW Submin = Global moderator?

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#14 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:59 AM

So it seems! :tai:
...70 years... LOL

#15 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 06:57 PM

Yup, we just thought Subministrator was a better comedy name :tai:
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.