45 replies to this topic

#16 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:36 AM

Hmm I'd say "Only fools and horses" is my favorite series, I like Simpsons, Futurama and South Park from the animated selectoin...
Star Trek is also great if you exclude the first and the last enterprise...

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#17 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 01:21 PM

BeefontheBone, on Oct 31 2005, 09:11 AM, said:

:P, Turtles :P
pffffffffffffffff :P

whats so funny about me liking teenage... mutant... ninja... uh... turtles...?
besides the obvious i mean :P

no really i think the TMNT were one of the best animated series for young males. no you dont learn ANYTHING but they are fun :P

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#18 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 02:08 PM

If we're talking the really old one animated one that one did indeed rock, the one they show on the fox now that's more grittier just isn't the same as the old one, still a classic. :P

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#19 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 02:37 PM

of course i mean the old one  :P

new one is just plain dumb

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#20 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 02:43 PM

Here Here  :P The old one I always remember watching, such classic moments, only thing I give the new series some props is for involving more of Casey Jones in it, (One of my fav characters  :P)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#21 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 02:46 PM

:P

yeah Casey really was cool :P
but most of the chars were cool... one of the reasons i liked the series so much... well "liked" is a BIG understatement... im tellin you green was my faveroute color back then :P

Posted Image

#22 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 02:51 PM

Ya know actually looking back I remember green being my favourite colour back then too, heh yup must have been the turtles influence. :P

#23 MdaG

MdaG

AR-coholic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 03:14 PM

• Seinfeld
  • Family guy
  • Futurama
  • Simpsons
  • Twin Peaks
  • ST: Next Generation
  • ST: Voyager
I followed the whole Babylon V series and only season 2 & 3 were any good. The rest really sucked  :P

#24 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 04:20 PM

DeathDude, on Oct 31 2005, 02:43 PM, said:

Here Here  :P The old one I always remember watching, such classic moments, only thing I give the new series some props is for involving more of Casey Jones in it, (One of my fav characters  :P)
Casey Jones? As in "took his farewell-trip to that promised land"?:P

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#25 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

no... as in:

i got a bad-@$$ hockey stick and im gonna whip your evil butt and act all mysterious and crap.
(heh i just realized why DD likes him so much :P )

Posted Image

#26 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

Ah such a classic character one of the few characters who uses his assorted sporting equipnment hockey sticks, golf clubs, baseball bats, to lay the smack down on the enemy. :P

Hehe my secret is out. :P

#27 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 04:52 PM

Shin-Chan, and Rurouni Kenshin... and The Thundercats (Yeah, brainrot, but what're you going to do 'bout it?)

#28 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 05:33 PM

Notice the mention of futurama from some posts, that's awesome to see, it was a great show and sad to see that it was canned, it had a good run though, but still I wish they were still making episodes. :P

#29 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 08:21 PM

I pity you foo's for not putting down the A-Team! You go'n pay, suckas!

Farscape and Futurama deserve a place in there too. As does that program that I used to like. I think it was called 'The tribe' or something. It was (and still is, actually) Channel 5's finest hour. Much like Lex.

#30 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 08:38 PM

DakaSha, on Oct 31 2005, 04:23 PM, said:

no... as in:

i got a bad-@$$ hockey stick and im gonna whip your evil butt and act all mysterious and crap.
(heh i just realized why DD likes him so much :P )
Ah. I got a bit confused because there's that old song:
Come all ye rounders if you want to hear
A story about a brave engineer.
Casey Jones was the rounder's name,
On a six-eight wheeler, boys, he won his fame.
The caller called Casey at half past four,
He kissed his wife at the station door.
He mounted to the cabin with the orders in his hand,
And he took his farewell trip to that promised land.
Casey Jones mounted to his cabin,
Casey Jones with his orders in his hand
Casey Jones mounted to his cabin,
And he took his farewell trip to that promised land...

Here's a link if you want to know what it sounds like: Casey Jones:P

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks