15 replies to this topic

#1 rtcreator

rtcreator

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:14 AM

I downloaded a few games from this site without any problems.

download section for full games

#2 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:45 PM

wtf?
www.abandonia.com < www.reloaded.org
right now :(

#3 rtcreator

rtcreator

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:28 PM

View Post_r.u.s.s., on Jan 1 2009, 02:45 PM, said:

wtf?

It's a site where I found free full games, which are too numerous to list here.

I checked a few out which are not listed on this site and thought to list the url here for where to look, so nothing major. After downloading a couple of games, they both worked without any problems.

#4 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:07 PM

there are million of site with freeware games, there is nothing special about gamer's hell :D

#5 rtcreator

rtcreator

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:20 PM

View Post_r.u.s.s., on Jan 1 2009, 04:07 PM, said:

there are million of site with freeware games, there is nothing special about gamer's hell :D

Oh well, I'll not mention the sites then.

^_^

#6 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:45 PM

you could rather mention some game you liked

#7 Eagle of Fire

Eagle of Fire

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:08 AM

Hummm, is that a legit site? I was sure it was a warez site posted by a bot.

But then again I didn't look much longer than when I saw "2008" in one of the tittles...
"I am on a hot streak... Literally"

#8 rtcreator

rtcreator

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:09 PM

View PostEagle of Fire, on Jan 2 2009, 06:08 AM, said:

Hummm, is that a legit site? I was sure it was a warez site posted by a bot.

But then again I didn't look much longer than when I saw "2008" in one of the tittles...

It's legal.

If it were a warez site. it would be a very, Very poor one.

Games like Savage 2, which is not too old is free to download and plays fantastic, but you pay to play online, etc.

#9 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:25 PM

Gamershell is quite legit :D

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#10 Eagle of Fire

Eagle of Fire

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:10 AM

Games like Savage 2, which is not too old is free to download and plays fantastic, but you pay to play online, etc.

How can a game be free but you pay to play online? That's impossible. If you pay online then the game is not free, isn't?

I played Savage for a little while and the idea was good, but the limits of the 'net made that game a really poor one. Not only was the Savages really too powerfull, but anybody with a good connection was unkillable...
"I am on a hot streak... Literally"

#11 rtcreator

rtcreator

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:34 PM

View PostEagle of Fire, on Jan 3 2009, 05:10 AM, said:

How can a game be free but you pay to play online? That's impossible. If you pay online then the game is not free, isn't?

I played Savage for a little while and the idea was good, but the limits of the 'net made that game a really poor one. Not only was the Savages really too powerfull, but anybody with a good connection was unkillable...

I bought the first Savage (NOW FREE) to come out and you played online for free, but the game was not supported other than by players and so the game died (more or less), but is still kept up by players creating different versions of the game. Playing Savage is not as bad as you make it out to be and has really improved over time, but as with any online game, there are bound to be problems. Still, worth a good look.

Savage 2, is free to download from the main site, but costs to play online and so NO it's not free really but it costs hardly anything to play monthly and it's a great game too and should be at least looked at.  Savage offers a game lasting from 30 minutes up to ~2 hours.

You should also try Time of Defiance at Nice  which does not cost an arm and a leg to play online. This game is in real time and games can last weeks, where you have ships mining islands for a certain mineral; building defence stations, new ships and building "fleets" to attack other players. Great game, but I got a bit too caught up in it and my wife was less than thrilled that the game took up most of my free time, so I suppose this game is there for those who can take the risk and play as often as they want to.

#12 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:27 PM

There are some freeware games on Gamershell.  But if you have to pay to play Savage or Time Of Defience, they are not freeware, and so we can't put them on Reloaded, I'm afraid.  :D
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#13 Docktor_Worm

Docktor_Worm

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:33 AM

Ive been playing savage 2 for a while and i would defenitely classify it as freeware, as do the creators. you CAN play online with paying players just the same, the only difference is nonpaying customers only have 4 inventory slots instead of 6 (no big deal), have limited play time with the hellborne and you cant see other players statistics (which i wouldnt do anyways). I think it is a fantastic game, and the game experience is almost identical whether you pay or not
IPB Image
...her rabid glow is like braille to the night

#14 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:04 PM

View PostDocktor_Worm, on Jan 8 2009, 02:33 AM, said:

have limited play time
isn't this vital for a freeware"?

#15 Docktor_Worm

Docktor_Worm

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:27 AM

only if you think not being able to play as hard to get characters as long as someone else invalidates the whole thing. it still has FAR more free content than almost any freeware game out there
IPB Image
...her rabid glow is like braille to the night

Reply to this topic