#1 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 03:12 PM

Yeah, like Ultima-freak or something?

But, I'm your savior, find your viking name here!

Edit: Forgot to mention mine, Jón Bonemangler!
...70 years... LOL

#2 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 03:29 PM

Juni Ori, on Dec 28 2005, 03:12 PM, said:

Yeah, like Ultima-freak or something?

But, I'm your savior, find your viking name here!

Edit: Forgot to mention mine, Jón Bonemangler!
Apparently Bonnie's Viking name is Bera Stronghand:

The tougher Vikings might let you on the boat, but generally only when they need ballast. You're not a belligerent person by nature, which is unfortunate if you want to be a Viking. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings can find one or two good qualities in you, but that's about it.

People tend to treat you like a doormat, generally because they know they can get away with it. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.
Oh, cut it out, will you? Keep in mind you're talking about a five-year-old.:ot:

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#3 Flop

Flop

Aspiring Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1318 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 03:34 PM

Ooh, mine is good. :)

Ragnarr the Horrible
Your Viking Personality: You are the quintessential Viking. You are the reason civilized nations tremble in fear. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. The only people who trust you completely are the ones who've never met you.

Maybe someone could consider splitting this thread. I'm sure more people would like to show us their viking name, but it's getting kind of off topic. :ot:
Furthermore, it is my opinion that Carthage must be destroyed.

#4 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:58 PM

Flop, on Dec 28 2005, 03:34 PM, said:

Maybe someone could consider splitting this thread. I'm sure more people would like to show us their viking name, but it's getting kind of off topic. :)
This splitting was brought to you by Tindr Sheeptipper :ot:

Yo!

#5 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:09 PM

Niðbjörg Steadythews

(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Niðbjörg Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings would consider you "one of the guys" if you were a guy. (But even though you're a woman, they still think you're all right.)

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.

On a side note - that site is The Quarter, which is a publication of the Kingdom of Trimaris in the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism). The Kingdom of Trimaris is Florida :ot:

I love SCA.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#6 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:15 PM

Arnsteinn Oakenwulf

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#7 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:35 PM

The name I got was Nikulas, the last name isn't worth mentioning.

#8 Dvoe

Dvoe

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:43 PM

Dufniall Oakenhorse

You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser men. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

:ot:

#9 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:06 PM

Your Viking Name is...
Sæbjörn Madhorse
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

Me>You

#10 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:50 PM

Jósurr Oakengoat

You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser men. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Other Vikings tolerate your presence, though they're not quite sure if they can trust you to fight dirty.

Excellent!

#11 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 09:10 PM

Nefsteinn Swifthorse

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

Like the last 4-5 results...

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#12 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9534 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 10:13 PM

My Viking Name is...

Jódís Weaselgrabber

(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Jódís Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

My Viking Personality:  The tougher Vikings might let you on the boat, but generally only when they need ballast. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Other Vikings tolerate your presence, though they're not quite sure if they can trust you to fight dirty.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.

:ot:  :)
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#13 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 10:23 PM

Stroggy, on Dec 28 2005, 07:35 PM, said:

The name I got was Nikulas, the last name isn't worth mentioning.
Nikulas Wussypants, then?:ot:

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#14 Abi79

Abi79

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 08:03 AM

Álfr Leafslayer

Your Viking Personality: You might have a Norse name, but you really don't have what it takes to be a true Viking. You're not a belligerent person by nature, which is unfortunate if you want to be a Viking. You're not a very fearsome fighter; in fact, you'd probably bleed to death if a sword hit your shadow.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.

:ot:
IPB Image

#15 DannyMc252

DannyMc252

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:10 AM

Dufniall Goatmangler

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser men. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.
user posted image
Meep?