#1 Benni

Benni

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 09:44 PM

Hey there!

Just wanted to mention a couple of really high quality games you might want to upload.  Both are made using the Sludge engine and are well made and fun.

Out of Order
- Hilarious, even if a bit difficult at times. Your character spends the entire story (very well written) in his bunny slippers and bathrobe.

Cubert Badbone (I'm not exactly sure that is what it is completely called)- Easy enough to enjoy without racking your brains or digging up a walkthrough.  You play as a alien detective on a rather strange planet, or island.

I think you can get these games, or at least links to them on hungrysoftware.com

I'm always hunting for great new games, so I will keep you guys posted on reccomnedations!

Later,

Benni

#2 MdaG

MdaG

AR-coholic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 07:06 PM

I've added Out of Order to the Master List. If you feel like writing a review for it, PM Kosta, Tom or Tai. Also, please put up a link when you find games. It makes it easier for us to find them ;-)

#3 Benni

Benni

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 12:55 PM

Here's the link for Cubert Badbone P.I.:

Cubert Badbone Webpage  It states that it is a cheesy lowbudget game.  Don't believe it!  It is actually quite quirky and entertaining!

Later!

Reply to this topic