Action Doom Ii: Urban Brawl

4 replies to this topic

#1 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:59 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#2 CSDanger

CSDanger

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 07:40 PM

I played this game and it makes pretty much fun! Such a cool game. Nice joke with the YMCA band in the bar you have to beat and every enemy of you has a own name! Great!

The only thing where I´m not sure if its true is that it is very short. Why somebody should buy it just for 20 minutes of play? I ask this because...

after the fight in the subway I have to fight against 2 guys in a ring of much people. When I beat them there comes a video and there my avatar says he can´t go on anymore and his daughter is dead. Then he get a shot with a pistol in his neck.

Does anybody know if there is another way that the story can go on? Did I made anything wrong?

Greetings from the new member CSDanger.  ;) I´m glad that I found this site.

Edited by Frodo to hide spoilers.  
And welcome to Reloaded, CSDanger

#3 The Reaper

The Reaper

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:57 PM

View PostCSDanger, on Oct 14 2008, 10:40 PM, said:

The only thing where I´m not sure if its true is that it is very short. Why somebody should buy it just for 20 minutes of play? I ask this because...

after the fight in the subway I have to fight against 2 guys in a ring of much people. When I beat them there comes a video and there my avatar says he can´t go on anymore and his daughter is dead. Then he get a shot with a pistol in his neck.

Does anybody know if there is another way that the story can go on? Did I made anything wrong?

You can beat the bar owner's car or take the cab which he called(Yellow car down the road).
I liked this game a lot. It reminded me of Max Payne. I achieved all the endings(At least I think so). Saving the daughter ending was the best.

#4 CSDanger

CSDanger

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 07:22 PM

Ahh yeah thanks for that man.

The second tip I already found out but not the first one. Thanks.  ;)  I will try to keep searching for his daughter.  ;)

#5 SeriousEdge

SeriousEdge

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:04 PM

Pretty cool, but I didn't find it difficulty at all.... I only die once in the whole game, anyway great game. :}

Reply to this topic