mika's Content

There have been 9 items by mika (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#6242 Book(s)

Posted by mika on 04 August 2005 - 10:06 AM in Forum Guidelines

If you want to try a bit of a different kind of fantasy, try Imajica by Clive Barker.

#3053 Worminator Page Not Working

Posted by mika on 06 June 2005 - 11:46 AM in Suggestions & Comments

Heh, no problem. Glad to be of help.

#2989 Worminator Page Not Working

Posted by mika on 04 June 2005 - 05:39 AM in Suggestions & Comments

Hmm, I also notice that the game is not appearing on the main page, although it is in the RSS feed (which is how I went to it), so I suppose you guys are working on it. Sorry.

#2988 Worminator Page Not Working

Posted by mika on 04 June 2005 - 05:36 AM in Suggestions & Comments

Hey guys,

I just noticed that the worminator page (http://www.reloaded....e.php?GameID=42) is not showing the review, and the link to "Discuss this game" is also not working (seems as if there is no forum for it or something)

#566 Unveiling Ar

Posted by mika on 08 May 2005 - 07:39 PM in Important Announcements

Hey, don't forget to place these on the site: http://www.abandonia...?showtopic=4030

#560 Rss Feeds

Posted by mika on 08 May 2005 - 07:34 PM in Suggestions & Comments

Heh, I know what you mean.  :)

Maybe use a database view. It might save you some coding. If you need any help, just email me the tables structures and I'll have a look at them.

Oh, and don't worry about the feeds being too big. Your news items here seems very small, so you can place 10 of each item easily if you ask me. (ie the feed would have 30 items)

#299 Rss Feeds

Posted by mika on 08 May 2005 - 12:16 PM in Suggestions & Comments

Truncating the news in feeds is bad practice - mostly because lots of people use rss as an offline news aggregator, so if the news item's aren't whole, they pretty much get very irritated.

About the single feed, that's not bad practice, but would just be easier since these days people subscribe to so many feeds (I've got over 800), it can get too much to have more than one feed per site.

[edit]of course having the separate feeds is also great.[/edit]

#235 Rss Feeds

Posted by mika on 08 May 2005 - 08:30 AM in Suggestions & Comments

I have a suggestion here. I don't think the RSS feed should be cutting off any of the news. This is one of the most commong gripes with certain feeds, and should probably be avoided.

Oh, and is there maybe one feed that shows all three items in one? I think this might be useful.

#229 Unveiling Ar

Posted by mika on 08 May 2005 - 08:07 AM in Important Announcements

Guys, you've outdone yourselves. The site looks and works great! Brilliant design, Maikel. Very professional.