5 replies to this topic

#1 Saccade

Saccade

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 08:48 PM

Do you guys play many of yr online multi-player games?

I've played one, from here, that's a tank game which was quite fun.
Need to have a browse and see which ones look good...

I guess I'm kinda in a different time-zone to most of the regulars, but I'm an insomniac so I have a lot of free time.
It'd be well good to check out the Freeware multi-player stuff some time!

[ed]
btw, doubler -if ye read this- I found a server for Left 4 Dead that has a chat command to play as an infected. Apart from being amazing fun, it's good for practising as the bad guys.
And a (hard!) map for playing as a Hunter. I've been doing pretty well in Vs. mode since discovering these. :)

#2 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 10:24 PM

I think I'd be more interested in regular co-op, actually. I'm not very competative, and definitely not in games.
Only game I play multiplayer is Mount&Blade. Occasionally (once or twice a week or something) :)

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#3 El Quia

El Quia

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:18 AM

Hey, I would love to play some Left 4 Dead. In Co-op mode, also. So, count me in if you are going to play! I'm also in a different time zone (GMT -3) but I am unemployed and I usually sleep between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. (unless I have an interview or something).
Your leg falls off, revealing a bloody stump. You are losing a large amount of blood. You must find a way to escape....

> Drink blood

#4 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:43 PM

Shall we organize a game somwhere this week then? :)

#5 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:24 PM

I'm still up for a game :P

*Warns self for doubleposting* :)

#6 El Quia

El Quia

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:47 PM

I would like to play Left 4 Dead. We should coordinate with Saccade, too. We should set an specific hour to at least meet at the chatbox, to set the last details. Let's propose! And to be perfectly clear and not mess with the different hours, let's say that for me it's 13:46. Check with the post date (if you have set correctly your time in your forum profile, of course) to calculate the hour difference.
Your leg falls off, revealing a bloody stump. You are losing a large amount of blood. You must find a way to escape....

> Drink blood