142 replies to this topic

#106 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 07:54 AM

I gotta say I like this first one. Even if there are few oddities, if you don't go exactly as you planned the player to go. But good one, especially the atmosphere. Excellent.
...70 years... LOL

#107 DeathSpark

DeathSpark

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:09 PM

Canīt wait for LITN2, I never beat the 1st one, my PCī hardrive got broken :(  Iīll download it again, itīs awesome. Donīt care if I have 56k Modem, itīs worth the download :P .

#108 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 04 June 2006 - 08:51 PM

Canīt wait for LITN2, I never beat the 1st one, my PCī hardrive got broken  Iīll download it again, itīs awesome. Donīt care if I have 56k Modem, itīs worth the download  .

Yes, Lost In The Nightmare is a lovely game - really scary and atmospheric.  It's well worth the download time.   :P  

If you get stuck, just post in here, and someone will help you.    :(
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#109 ScytheKnight

ScytheKnight

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:44 AM

Well I just finished it (getting the "best" ending BTW :P ). Great, great, GREAT game! By far the best fan made adventure game, hell one of the best adventure games PERIOD, I've ever had the plesure to play. :(

The amount of atmesphear and tension you created with what little sound and graphics you used is unbeleavable, truly a masterpice of simplicity! :(  :P

And I can definatly say that I'm looking forwed to Unforgetable Memories. :D

#110 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 06:49 AM

Welcome SkytheKnight!
...70 years... LOL

#111 Sapper8

Sapper8

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:21 PM

I found out 5 mins ago, that the demo has been ouf for a month... as I tried to dl it, rapidshare told me, that part b has been deleted. So if it isn't too inconvenient, can someone please upload part b and give a link to it?

#112 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:37 PM

View PostSapper8, on Jun 27 2006, 09:21 PM, said:

I found out 5 mins ago, that the demo has been ouf for a month... as I tried to dl it, rapidshare told me, that part b has been deleted. So if it isn't too inconvenient, can someone please upload part b and give a link to it?

The demo for LITN 2 recently came out.  You should be able to download it from here - http://bigbluecup.co...wnload&game=719
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#113 Sapper8

Sapper8

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:42 PM

Thank you, Frodo

#114 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 09:49 PM

Gord10 would probably appreciate feedback, be sure to send him your thoughts. He's a member here, and I'm pretty sure you can find his MSN if you look hard enough :D
Me>You

#115 CoolBlue-Gord10

CoolBlue-Gord10

N00b-a-R00b

• Producers
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 09:22 AM

Hi :D
As Sean said, I appreciate feedback. Anyone can find me in ahmetkeles_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
(by the way; I will start a new thread about LitN 2 soon.)

Edit by Tom:
Just fixed your email, so that you won't be spammed down by bots LOL

#116 wally

wally

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 12:45 AM

Man this is one creepy game!

Big compliment to Gord-10! The game is awesome. The atmosphere is just tense, at some points, I really felt a cold shiver running down my back. Also I like this idea of LitN being more an interactive novel rather than a traditional adventure. Haven't played those lately and was happily surprised being guided through the story without getting stuck only once.  ;)  :P

So far I managed two endings. How many different endings are there? Well, now I gotta sleep.

Conclusion: fantastic  :tai:

#117 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 08:00 AM

View Postwally, on Oct 9 2006, 01:45 AM, said:

So far I managed two endings. How many different endings are there? Well, now I gotta sleep.

As far as I remember, there are 6 endings.   :P  

It's a scary game, isn't it.   ;)

#118 Forebodingburger

Forebodingburger

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:50 AM

Edit - Solved my problem. Dahr.
Beeing Extrodinarily Evil To Squirrels

#119 ScytheKnight

ScytheKnight

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:06 PM

What happened to LITN2? :P

#120 _r.u.s.s.

_r.u.s.s.

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:14 PM

im near the house where im supposed to steal the key, when i look in to a window i see him standing near table and picture with 2 girls. so i wanted to use the music box but it seems that i cant click anything in my inventory. is this normal?
www.abandonia.com < www.reloaded.org
right now :(

Reply to this topic