ultrabot90's Content

There have been 22 items by ultrabot90 (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#45408 Starsiege: Tribes

Posted by ultrabot90 on 23 December 2006 - 01:12 PM in Games on Reloaded

DeathDude-I'll make it a point to do that.
Anyone has an idea where to get patches for this game? I keep googling, but I get a lot of 'unofficial' stuff. In other words, Im repeating the last line in my previous post.
cya! *teleport*

#45395 Starsiege: Tribes

Posted by ultrabot90 on 22 December 2006 - 05:56 PM in Games on Reloaded

Finally, after hours of downloading and swear words and anxious glances at the Transfers window of Opera...
Cool game! 0_0 Its apparent why its such a runaway hit with you fellows...
Tell me, is there any chance of bumping into you folks out there? :D
Or any resource site (for voices etc...I know the review says google it, but this will be easier)
-regards,
ultrabot90

#45376 Starsiege: Tribes

Posted by ultrabot90 on 21 December 2006 - 02:51 PM in Games on Reloaded

Its a good game by teh looks of it, but...huge game file, even if its worth the torture. Well, its nowhere as big as Americas Army (had to suffer loads for downloading that 'un)...but still....>_>
Cya! *teleport*

#45285 Titan Omega Revelations

Posted by ultrabot90 on 17 December 2006 - 07:54 AM in Games on Reloaded

View PostDeathDude, on Dec 15 2006, 07:17 PM, said:

Just need fast reflexes. :) Keep trying and you'll get it, took me awhile to do that section too.
Tried to strategize the minefield. Bummer. No go. Then went mad and just pow-wow-bash-boomed through it. Worked, big time. Ended the level with 26 deaths, and September Curtain became my favourite music piece.
Now its level 10. No weapons. No shields. Just you (I'm playing in Hero mode) and a couple of enemies *at your back*. And you gotta rocket through the place, littered with asteroids (good thing-they absorb the friggin bullets) and without taking hits. Its quite something, coz when the mission starts and there is a temporary moment when you cant move the craft, the opportunistic enemies take 3 shots at you- which hit perfectly, of course. Which leaves only one more hit for you to go down in flames. EVIL!!! Grrr... :D
*EDIT* Erm, any help with this stage? 0_0
-regards,
ultrabot90

#45183 Titan Omega Revelations

Posted by ultrabot90 on 15 December 2006 - 05:34 PM in Games on Reloaded

Uber cool game...superb music...though Ive been able to reach only the 2nd stage so far. How the hell does one cross those mines!?
-regards,
ultrabot90

#36337 Transcendence

Posted by ultrabot90 on 06 August 2006 - 02:52 AM in Games on Reloaded

Guys, guys, guys!
Transcendence 0.97 is out. Featuring loads of new stuff. Even if it was just meant to be a bug-fix. Well, I haven't finished with it yet, but you can check out the homepage.
http://www.neurohack...ence/index.html
Have fun!
-regards,
ultrabot90

#36088 A Few Illustrations...

Posted by ultrabot90 on 29 July 2006 - 04:18 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

Yeah, yeah, double post. Sorry, but did I have any choice?
This new one was made from a screenie from the near-ending of Megaman Zero 2 (when zero is trapped in a force field and the dark elf is released before his eyes-the fight between him and the latter follows). I copied the pattern (of vertical lines) and then put in this caption (cool, eh?). The font is a super cool one called Stinger. It has a downside though- you can type only the all-caps! In case you didn't already know, there is a site called www.cool-archive.com for all multimedia stuff you ever want (here, the Stinger font)
-regards,
ultrabot90

#36087 A Few Illustrations...

Posted by ultrabot90 on 29 July 2006 - 03:20 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

View PostMoogle, on Jul 28 2006, 07:01 PM, said:

Yeah.
Open 'em up, crop / resize, and make a sig! Or get somebody else to do it for you, Mr. Gundam. :bleh:. I like this name o0, it shall stick.
Thanks, I'll do it!  Mr. Gundam... :) As if I didn't have enough nicknames already...(Bunty at school, chikki at home, ultrabot on the net) :)

#36049 A Few Illustrations...

Posted by ultrabot90 on 28 July 2006 - 10:18 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

View PostDeathMan001, on Jul 27 2006, 08:03 PM, said:

I like the pics very cool pretty detailed. Try scanning them into your computer and maybe make them part of a sig or animation.
Hey, thanks! (Hmm....This is more than once that the detail I put in my illustrations has been quoted) But...I have scanned them in my PC only, haven't I?

#36020 All Time Favorite Rpg.

Posted by ultrabot90 on 27 July 2006 - 04:27 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

Without doubt or hesitation!
1. Megaman Battle Network (2/3B/5)
2. Megaman Zero 2
3. GOLDEN SUN!!
-regards,
ultrabot90

#36019 The Worst Game Ever...

Posted by ultrabot90 on 27 July 2006 - 04:15 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

View PostBlood-Pigggy, on Apr 15 2006, 03:45 PM, said:

It IS brainless, the most brain work you get is pressing a button.
All it is, is shooting, and yes, it is a great game, but it's a great brainles game :)
You know, I HATE such games, too!
And yeah, the Sims is the best game ever created.
Even I hate big titles, though...Q3A and other bloody games...paid games (have you read what that fellow says in Spybot S&D EULA? "had this been a piece of art, I'ld have taken money")...actually, just read that link in my sig. It'll explain in detail ("A Gamers Manifesto"). But I hate CONSOLE GAMES WITHOUT EMULATORS!!!...like Nintendo DS, for example.
happy game hating! :)
-regards,
ultrabot90

#36011 A Few Illustrations...

Posted by ultrabot90 on 27 July 2006 - 09:55 AM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

:)! "Mr Gundam" honestly....
I fixed em last night. May there be no confusion after this! :)
-regards,
ultrabot90

#35801 A Few Illustrations...

Posted by ultrabot90 on 23 July 2006 - 05:13 PM in Community Contests, Games, and Role Playing

*crosses fingers* here we go...
mind, they were just made by hand. No graphics tablet. No photoshop/gimp touches. I didnt even take my fine arts classes before I made these. you might like em, or maybe not. I just wanted constructive criticism on my method...
Posted Image
Tornado
Posted Image
Gush
Posted Image
Guess who?
-regards,
ultrabot90

#31636 Transcendence

Posted by ultrabot90 on 02 June 2006 - 01:59 AM in Games on Reloaded

View PostDocktor_Worm, on Apr 18 2006, 01:57 AM, said:

how many systems are there? I got to the arena system but i couldnt find any after that and i checked over and over
Uh oh! There are WAY too many systems for you to cross! You are yet to reach St. Katherines System, which is kinda close to the middle of the game. Look around the asteroid clusters, and the planets, as the entire system is generated randomly. Go go go! :(

#25270 All-new List Of Games We'd Like To See On The Site

Posted by ultrabot90 on 09 April 2006 - 08:58 AM in Important Announcements

-thrust into corner what with all the posters elite-
Ack
btw, I happen to know a person (personally) who is making his own online game.
He is yet to make anything playable, but has a good start. I'll let you folks know when he makes his online FPS.
His name...
GhostmanZero!
Or less dramatically, Nuno Silva.
I'll post his Deviant Art link sooner or later
-regards,
ultrabot90

#24697 Transcendence

Posted by ultrabot90 on 26 March 2006 - 07:06 AM in Games on Reloaded

Doubler, on Dec 18 2005, 02:50 PM, said:

Docking at a station will remove the radiation effect. It costs a bit of money, though.
There are also barrels which can remove radiation, but you've got to find them first :P

The best thing is to simply not dock with irradiated wrecks, unless you're sure it's worth it.
Those barrels are decon barrels. You can dock only at Commonwealth Stations and the Sisters Of Domina. Anyone else will tell you to "Get that contaminated ship off my dock!"  :huh:
By the way, I'm the game Master, the Champ of it.
-regards,
ulrabot90

#24671 Gunz The Duel

Posted by ultrabot90 on 25 March 2006 - 03:39 PM in Games on Reloaded

R Havell, on Oct 18 2005, 11:25 AM, said:

A. J. Raffles, on Oct 18 2005, 12:22 PM, said:

The graphics look rather nice. Too bad I don't like FPS...
It's third person, not first :roflol:

There's more matrix-style running up walls and backflipping than you get in an FPS.
That was EXACTLY my thought when I played the game. The Matrix.
Specially after seeing those cool wall-run stunts. Very difficult to perform though. And if those are not, check out the K Styling.
A drawback-the entire game is like, kinda made-for-males. When you see the game, you get to know. Honestly, do girls wear clothes like *that* in the middle of *combat*?!?! :huh:
The games a clear winner :P
-regards,
ultrabot90

#24217 Anyun' Know Of A Free Rpg?

Posted by ultrabot90 on 15 March 2006 - 05:53 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

PrejudiceSucks, on Feb 23 2006, 10:27 AM, said:

Try The Universal, which is an online MMORPG, which is totally free and actually has quite a nice community.

I can't remember the address, so try Google or something.
Yeah, its a good one. The link is this.
-regards
ultrabot90
*EDIT*-It sounds good atleast :(

#23222 Emulation

Posted by ultrabot90 on 22 February 2006 - 03:49 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

DakaSha, on Feb 10 2006, 11:01 AM, said:

Pinball Machines - Visual PinMAME

Yes there is a pinball machine emulator :ok: it can also be used for creating any kind of pinball machine you want.
What? Pinball emulation? Cool! Where d'you get it?? I was always into developing (in a noob sorta way) and love tweaking (and eventually wrecking) my games. I found a cheat(s) for Space Cadet Pinball- the one included on Windows NT onwards. Here it is-Type "hiddentest" during play. Then u can press "r", "l" and stuff for bonuses, but the grandest thing!-YOU CAN PLAY WITH THE MOUSE! :D (sorry admin.) click n hold on to the ball, and drag it around (may cause RSI and carpal tunnel inflammation, though-pause tha game!) I discovered the thing while running WinDebug, a long long time back. Jam!

#23221 Anyun' Know Of A Free Rpg?

Posted by ultrabot90 on 22 February 2006 - 03:38 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

Does anyone here know of a free sci-fi rpg, preferably something on the lines of flatspace (www.flatspace.com - real cool game, would've been cooler if it was free) You know, in which u buy-sell stuff, upgrade ur ride, equip weapons, get new crafts and so on so forth? Project Entropia is there, but its too big a download.  :ok:
-regards,
ultrabot90

#23106 Flight Sims R Us

Posted by ultrabot90 on 21 February 2006 - 01:53 PM in Your Favorite Games & Commercial Software

Heard of a game called Flightgear? Jets n Guns? Air Offensive?
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.streetrac...r.php?ref=92329

#22588 All-new List Of Games We'd Like To See On The Site

Posted by ultrabot90 on 11 February 2006 - 04:01 PM in Important Announcements

I'm submitting a review for-
i.Americas Army
ii.Code Red-Alien Arena
iii.Flightgear
iv.Hidden and Dangerous
v.TORCS
Some games which are not listed here are (and I am submitting for them also)
i.Cedric And The Revolution
ii.  .kkrieger
iii.Machines Of Destruction (Mod)
-Regards
ultrabot90