Infinity 3

21 replies to this topic

#1 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#2 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

Excellent review :D

And more updates will be on the way. Of course I'll be taking any suggestions and comments as well. :drinks:

#3 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

Glad you like the review  :smile:
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#4 Guest_Sando_*

Guest_Sando_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

Can I ask about a specific enemy or would that be spoilers?

#5 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

You can ask  :smile:

#6 Guest_Sando_*

Guest_Sando_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

First off, I love this game! It has most of the things I love in these classic-like rpgs.
Now to the main point, is the Demon God the strongest enemy in the game? I really hope he or she is not, because I want to continue playing the game.
And how many main quests are there, I've only seen one in te beginning.

#7 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

I'm glad you are enjoying it. :D

The Demon God is the strongest enemy in the game, but if I decide to update the game further, I might add a new location with some even stronger enemies.

In terms of quests, there's a few I can think of at the top of my head. I consider the citizen quests (like run and find an item) not main quests. Mr. Leonardo is sort of a main quest, but the big one is Draco in the Pub (in Liberta City). To finish that quest, you need to go to the Treasure Vault, where you will either defeat Draco, or not (two storyline options, you continue even if you don't defeat him).

You also have the prisoner quest, and others randomly around the game world. :smile:

To find every quest, you really have to go into every building.

#8 Guest_sando_*

Guest_sando_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

I think I did most of the quests already :c
I really played the heck out of the game it was so fun, but I'm bummed out that that was the strongest enemy. It was a hard one,but I wish you would have made contnt all the way up to lvl 99 LOL
I had such a blast.
And I've already defeated Draco. He was easy since I was lvl 25 when I fought him witha  party of 5.
How many party members are there in the game?

#9 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

You can actually level up to Infinity really. LOL I really should update it though, and add some kind of battle location in the future, with stronger enemy types.

I'm glad you enjoyed playing it! Did you ever play the first two games?

As for party members, there are 24 in total, but naturally you can't get all 24, because that includes the dating partners. So if my math is right, there's about 18 a player can actually have.

#10 Guest_sando_*

Guest_sando_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Well you'd have to do some insane grinding for that LOL
I never played the first two games, but I stumbled on your game two days ago. I thought it sounded aswesome and dloaded it and got hoooked on in it.
Hmm I only have 14 people in my party and I've think I've been everywhere. I've even explored both seas and the plains.

You really should update the game, because it was awesome. I just wish there had been more character devlopment. I'd really wish you could get to know your party members.
I'm glad I got to pla your game, it was just awesome.

#11 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

You'd probably like the first two games. In those, you choose who to play as, and you transform into characters. So basically in Infinity 2, you can play as Santa Claus the hitman, working assassination contracts, and drinking blood from bathroom floors. Infinity 2 was a much darker game. LOL

Infinity 1 was much simpler, but you got to rob a bank and all. :smile:

#12 Guest_sando_*

Guest_sando_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Yea I downloaded infinity 2 because I loved 3 but there are so many sprites from different games LOL
and It's like what's mario doing here xD
and link too.

Maybe I just have it give it a shot, but it's just in I3 I fell in love with it at the beginning.
yes Santa claus and Legolas are in it, but they don't stand out like mario an link do.

#13 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

Yeah, the first two games were extremely different. Infinity 3 was a much more commercial-quality game. :smile:

#14 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

Weeks ago I was interviewed by sbester on RMN for the Series Master! interviews.

In the interview, I talk about the series as a whole, and the future of the series.

You can read it here:
Series Master! Part 7 - Infinity with Nick

#15 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

Excellent interview Nick.  Congrats!  :hugegrin:

Reply to this topic