40 replies to this topic

#31 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 04:39 PM

Nah, the admins and crew here quite LIKE getting our behinds kissed, actually :)
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#32 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:12 PM

Exactly nothin like a little praise thrown here and there, as long as ya do it subtly of course. :)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#33 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 06:35 PM

*crawls up behind the admin crew and subtly kisses their arses, before giving them twenty pound notes*

#34 Triton

Triton

Daily Denizen

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:17 PM

PrejudiceSucks, on Sep 8 2005, 12:15 PM, said:

Colleges often also have common rooms too. I know that York College does.

Are you also not sure that this stuff could be classed as 'extra-curicullar' (argh spellings) work? Try and get them round to your way of thinking. It's always going to help.

*edits* Also, whilst you might have your own personal agenda, the rest of the people on the site are just tringing to enjoy themselves. Don't have a go at everyone else for stinking to this as a hobby rather than a lifestyle choice, ok?
Stop trying to rub it in that you can go to an Ivy League colleges while I go to a crummy community college because I can't afford better.  The library is about as common room as it gets at my college.

Video gaming is not considered extra-curricular.

I like how you're the complete opposite of your name.  I said before that my concern was getting Battlecruiser Millennium added sometime this decade.  Go read all of the previous posts here, you moron; I'm running out of time to do things for this site, not whining about how all of my reviews aren't added all at once.

MrBackAlleySka said:

So, I DO apoligise Triton, I meant NO offence to you, nor did I mean to put Tai on a pedestal. I view everyone as equals, and if one were to read further into my post, I did say that I look forward to all your reviews Triton.

BS.

BeefontheBone said:

Nah, the admins and crew here quite LIKE getting our behinds kissed, actually tongue.gif

Why haven't they banned you yet?

#35 PrejudiceSucks

PrejudiceSucks

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:58 PM

We don't have Ivy Leage anything in the UK. York is just another college - it's free. York Uni on the other hand is £3,000 per year... urgh...

Also, your other posts are just *kvetch*es at everyone about how the adventure games are on the site. That and how it's so unfair that your reviews aren't uploaded yet.

It's only really the last one that's about time.

And Beef is an admin. So he can take his own ban down. He also does nothing out of order.

#36 Triton

Triton

Daily Denizen

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:28 PM

Good universities are as high as $50,000/year (£27,252.02) in the States.  Stanford University is a college I'd really like to go to, but it's way too expensive.

PrejudiceSucks said:

Also, your other posts are just *kvetch*es at everyone about how the adventure games are on the site. That and how it's so unfair that your reviews aren't uploaded yet.

No, you're putting words in my mouth again.  I'm sick of Adventures being added every other update while games of decent genres don't seem to be considered.  I also said in previous posts that I won't have time to do more things for the website.  Oops!  You're illiterate! :)

BeefontheBone is a jerk who gets away with crap.  He sent me some rather nasty messages on the other site and got away with just a slap on the wrist while I lost VIP status.  There are other reasons I have why he should be exiled from the Internet and society.

#37 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:49 PM

Triton, on Sep 8 2005, 08:28 PM, said:

BeefontheBone is a jerk who gets away with crap.  He sent me some rather nasty messages on the other site and got away with just a slap on the wrist while I lost VIP status.  There are other reasons I have why he should be exiled from the Internet and society.
Triton, I've never really understood what your beef with Beef actually is, but at any rate I don't think it belongs here. This thread is supposed to be about alternatives to the rather over-represented adventure genre, and it might be better to keep it there...

Back on topic again: I saw Puzz Power on your list. Does that mean that you've reviewed it or that you'd like to see it reviewed?

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#38 Triton

Triton

Daily Denizen

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:53 PM

All of the games I listed were alternatives to adding adventure games to the site, and have been fully reviewed by me with screenshots.  I would really like to see Battlecruiser Millennium added to the site because 1. It's the best game I have ever reviewed for AB and AR (hence the high rating), and 2. I simply cannot request an interview with the creator without being able to furnish the link to the review.

#39 MrBackAlleySka

MrBackAlleySka

Daily Denizen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:05 PM

Triton, on Sep 8 2005, 07:17 PM, said:

MrBackAlleySka said:

So, I DO apoligise Triton, I meant NO offence to you, nor did I mean to put Tai on a pedestal. I view everyone as equals, and if one were to read further into my post, I did say that I look forward to all your reviews Triton.

BS.
Im sad you think that. Well, I said my apoligy, it's up to you to believe it, or not to.

However since you call BS on my apoligy, that's just mean. I'd request this thread to be closed, since it's so off topic, and has resorted to insulting members (Yes, saying an apoligy is bull**** is an insult) but i'm no admin, nor a VIP, so I have no control over it.

I'll not post on this spesific thread anymore. I don't wish to push it.

#40 Triton

Triton

Daily Denizen

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:07 PM

So because I saw through your lucid apology this thread is suddenly off-topic?

#41 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:07 PM

I wish you would all please check the list... all the games Triton mentioned have his name on them, and say Review Complete. I usually put "Screenshots needed" next to the game if I haven't received them or a promise to send them, as well.

I simply haven't had time to prep them yet.

We update every other day, and every few weeks, we prep 6 games or more.

And @ BackAlleySka:

Request granted.

Edit: It's been completely off-topic for the most part since it started.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!