24 replies to this topic

#1 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:55 AM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review & Download
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#2 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6304 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 07:05 AM

Now that looks very nice. Although I bet I'd simply get lost, as I tend to do in RPGs.:)

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#3 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:38 AM

Awsomness. I'm downloading it now. It looks so awsome, and Sci-Fi Zelda can't be bad.

Edit: This is HARD. I'm stuck on the first dungeon.

Help request(contains mild spoiler, on very mild), said:

I'm stuck on the first dungeon. "Pattern hall". The one where you step on tiles and the blocks move that way. I can't complete the second puzzle. It's hard. Anyone got who plays this game, got a solution?

I'll add screenie later.

Beat it. Now to kill the first boss. <.<

#4 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 01:57 PM

This game is awesome. I recommend it to everyone :)

Yo!

#5 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 02:15 PM

@Raffles: It's actually not very easy to get lost in this game, as it's impossible to get to the next destination without getting through the first :)

I definitely recommend it, too.

Also, I have a walkthrough in the works (more of a player guide, really), and we also will be adding a character art pack (sketches by Srehpog) a bit later. I'll let you all know through this topic when they're up :)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
doodoodoo!!!

#6 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:08 PM

Indeed a very sweet rpg, also recommended, shame couldn't go as far as I wanted, crappy comp prevented me. :)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#7 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:59 PM

the game keeps crashing when I try to play a game with that guy at the cafeteria, and (more importantly) when I talk to they capatin (or was he the main controller?). does anyone else have this problem?
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#8 Sinke

Sinke

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 09:19 PM

Wooooow-----

I don't know what you were feeding your server with, but I downloaded this game in two minutes ( 215 kb/s )

Wooooow, I am experiencing motion sickness now----
One can always get mocked for being polite.

#9 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • 2389 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 03:02 AM

@a1s:

Make sure you have the latest drivers for your video and sound cards installed, and also make sure you have Direct X 8.0 or higher. Also, GM games apparently have issues with some cards not being buff enough to handle the engine - the FAQs say that you should be using a 3D accelerated video card with at least 16MB of video memory to run GM games.

If none of this solves the problem, I would suggest consulting the GM FAQs, but they say basically the same thing, only with a lot more words. The knowledge base is currently under development, so also not real useful. Maybe try the forums instead, though there's no specific section for help running games, only help making games - though I'm sure they must have something, as makers have to run their games to test them.
doodoodoo!!!

#10 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:16 PM

View Posttaikara, on Aug 7 2006, 02:15 PM, said:

I definitely recommend it, too.

Also, I have a walkthrough in the works (more of a player guide, really), and we also will be adding a character art pack (sketches by Srehpog) a bit later. I'll let you all know through this topic when they're up :)
Zelda in space, what could be better?

By the way, did anyone notice that the cutscenes are like in neverwinter nights?

And anyway, I think the walkthrough/player guide is nececary, this game is HARD. The puzzles are logical but hard.

#11 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 04:11 PM

Some are, mostly some are reaction based others more thinking based, but not as evil as say drod hard.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#12 Potatoe

Potatoe

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1487 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:26 AM

View PostDeathDude, on Aug 8 2006, 04:11 PM, said:

Some are, mostly some are reaction based others more thinking based, but not as evil as say drod hard.
yeah, they can be solved by mostly thinking about it for awhile.

#13 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 01:18 PM

Yup some action based ones, but most just thinking, least the ones I encountered, most though were intriguing to try and get past.

#14 Sinke

Sinke

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 01:01 AM

What is the program in which this game was made?
One can always get mocked for being polite.

#15 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 01:36 AM

Game Maker.

Reply to this topic