4 replies to this topic

#1 Kon-Tiki

Kon-Tiki

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 09:04 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

#2 Himmler

Himmler

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:15 AM

;) if it is easy to die..then I don't want it! :)
inthe review it sais at the negative points -easy to die...soo...no, thanks!I don't want a "robin hood" that dies quick...

#3 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 11:45 AM

Himmler, on Jul 14 2005, 09:15 AM, said:

;) if it is easy to die..then I don't want it! :)
wait. what? ;)
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#4 duk3_0ne

duk3_0ne

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 01:18 PM

this game is awesome, I used to play it & mods a lot two years ago..def worth try

#5 Guest_DeathShot_*

Guest_DeathShot_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:55 AM

I remember playing this game ages ago, and glad I found it again. The game was amazing and gave me a few good solid hours of game play. It's funny, creative, and has the seeds of a very good RPG. If this game was to be remade today with a good enough budget it would be one of the best RPGs of the year. Regardless, it is a classic and I highly recommend you try it.

Only thing to remember, find that damn duck... you'll know what I'm talking about, its early in the game... but it took me a year to figure out :sweat:

Reply to this topic