336 replies to this topic

#16 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2953 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:21 PM

I have a much more pressing question - what the heck is a bunny puppy and why are there pictures of kittens in here? My brain hurts...
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#17 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:05 PM

View PostTulac, on Feb 21 2007, 02:19 AM, said:

E report is just a pale copy of Piflewasel, nothing more, nothing less.

Typical response from such a conservative element. ;) Unlike that organization, we have greater numbers than yours, more features, and quite simple, something that leads to hope and promise, take a listen and you'll see, this is no ordinary Report, this is the E Report, the cutting edge social commentary on issues facing the world today. What's the matter scared? :)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#18 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:17 PM

This thread is a newbie's nightmare :)

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#19 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:28 PM

View PostDeathDude, on Feb 21 2007, 06:05 PM, said:

What's the matter scared? :)
No.

Entertained by your puny threats?

Yes.

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#20 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:52 PM

Well considering we have greater numbers than this group, we're not exactly puny. :) Besides want to join Tulac, everyone's welcome to be part of the E Nation and make a difference.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#21 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:11 PM

No E nation is a fictious society there's no evidence of it's existance.

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#22 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:21 PM

Sigh, it's not a nation per se, geez. :) Anyone who joins the E Nation, simply adds their place of residence to the nation, its like a collective of individuals, sorta like a club, only fancier and with more beer and pizza, its not fictious either as evidence with the E Report here.

http://www.reloaded....?showtopic=2387

#23 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:30 PM

Ok thank you, now stop hijacking our thread.

#24 Japofran

Japofran

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:11 PM

Could I join the Pocahowizzloe Order, o masters? How do I show I'm worthy, what do I have to do? Do I have to get naked and blindfolded and then you beat me with cotton candy? (NO please, not that AGAIN!) :)

And I'm already a member of the E Nation, and it involves free (DD said so or at least I just did) beer and pizza. Well I understand the delay since the Atlantic is so wide and stuff but I hope the beer is still cool and the pizza warm and crispy when it gets here --no anchovies or pineaples please. And when will I get the knowledge about what the E stands for and how to properly drive on a frozen lake just like Pierce Brosnan? ;)

What, you people don't know what a bunny puppy is?

Bella Bunny Puppy Toy

Measurements NOT counting ears!!!
..oO Mustached Crusader of the PEEKOCKSWOOZZLE Order Oo..
"STFU and show me your screenies!!"

#25 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:40 PM

That, surely, is a puppy bunny - a dog-shaped toy for your rabbit would be a bunny puppy.
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#26 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:13 PM

View PostJapofran, on Feb 21 2007, 02:11 PM, said:

Could I join the Pocahowizzloe Order, o masters? How do I show I'm worthy, what do I have to do? Do I have to get naked and blindfolded and then you beat me with cotton candy? (NO please, not that AGAIN!) :)

And I'm already a member of the E Nation, and it involves free (DD said so or at least I just did) beer and pizza. Well I understand the delay since the Atlantic is so wide and stuff but I hope the beer is still cool and the pizza warm and crispy when it gets here --no anchovies or pineaples please. And when will I get the knowledge about what the E stands for and how to properly drive on a frozen lake just like Pierce Brosnan? ;)

What, you people don't know what a bunny puppy is?

Bella Bunny Puppy Toy

Measurements NOT counting ears!!!

PM me, I'll send you your rank information and a little handbook on the PICKALANAWASEEL order, then you just take your rank and put "*Rank Here* of the Pickaleawasle Order" in your signature.

Also, I think people are jealous of how awesome our order is, like DD, it started with hobknobs and its just like people trying to defeat Bruce Willis, you can bring up your own half brained actors but they'll never be as awesome as he is.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#27 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:03 PM

Jealous hardly. :) Simply pointing out a different sort of group you can join, with all the advertising done, the E Nationites, are growing and quite simply its the "it" group to be in. :)

@Japofan- The meaning of E is just a shortening of my real name, just makes it sound more snazzy, and of course I'll be able to show ya to drive across a frozen lake, I am Canadian after all, which is home to long winters and lots of ice, ;) Plus I'll show you how to train an army of squirrels to do your bidding, how's that for incentive. :)

#28 Blood-Pigggy

Blood-Pigggy

No mo' jibba jabba

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:21 PM

The "it" group, excuse me, but you have your public agenda openly available, we are high secretive and sexy.

Knight of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!21
Best Topics Ever: Aywanez Splenda Women PICKLEWESSEL Signs OMG

#29 Japofran

Japofran

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 01:53 AM

Ah, I'm already a member, I'll be the popular guy at all parties. It's like Homer and the Stonecutters, right? We get free stuff and we control the UN. (Now one question remains in my mind: we get blamed for everything like the freemasons but, are we actually to blame??)

I'm still interested about training an army of squirrels though, there are just so many millions of teenage mutant ninja bunnies puppies I can mind control.
..oO Mustached Crusader of the PEEKOCKSWOOZZLE Order Oo..
"STFU and show me your screenies!!"

#30 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 02:33 AM

Hail PelokoWantel!

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2