205 replies to this topic

#166 El Quia

El Quia

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:24 PM

Finally came the night when the "most well known" woman in town gets married with a guy from the city. All the town was present at the wedding, the people barely concealing their curiosity, their gossiping, their smirking. Finally, when after the party the couple retires for the wedding night, all the town congregates at the place, with the local gossips listening behind the windows, passing along what happens.

-Tonight, my dear- said the groom- I will hug you as no man has ever hugged you

-He going to hug her! he going to hug her!- whispered along the gossips.

-And tonight, I will kiss you as no man had ever kissed you.

-He going to kiss her! He going to kiss her!

-And tonight, my love, I will do what no man has ever done to you

-HE'S GONNA KILL HER! HE'S GONNA KILL HER!!!

(sorry :P)
Your leg falls off, revealing a bloody stump. You are losing a large amount of blood. You must find a way to escape....

> Drink blood

#167 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:54 PM

:Titan:

How many programmers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None, that's a hardware problem!  :P

In a crowded city at a crowded bus stop, a beautiful young woman was waiting for the bus. She was decked out in a tight leather mini Skirt with matching tight leather boots and jacket.

As the bus rolled up and it became her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step on the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt a little thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again she tried to make the step onto the bus only to discover she still couldn't!

So, a little more embarrassed she once again reached behind her and unzipped her skirt a little more and for a second time attempted the step and once again, much to her chagrin she could not raise her leg because of the tight skirt. So, with a coy little smile to the driver she again unzipped the offending skirt to give little more slack and again was unable to make the step.

About this time the big Texan that was behind her in the line Picked her up easily from the waist and placed her lightly on the step of the bus.

Well, she went ballistic and turned on the would-be hero, Screeching at him, "How dare you touch my body!! I don't even know who you are!"

At this the Texan drawled "Well ma'am normally I would agree with you but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we was friends."

#168 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:24 AM

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where she stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "Put those on."

The bride replies, "I can't wear your trousers."

He replies, "And don't forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!"

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "Try those on!"

He replies,"I can't get into your knickers!"

"And you never bloody will if you don't change your attitude."

One day Mr. Smith, the president of a large corporation, called his vice-president, Dave, into his office and said, "We're making some cutbacks, so either Jack or Barbara will have to be laid off." Dave looked at Mr. Smith and said, "Barbara is my best worker, but Jack has a wife and three kids. I don't know whom to fire."

The next morning Dave waited for his employees to arrive. Barbara was the first to come in, so Dave said, "Barbara, I've got a problem. You see, I've got to lay you or Jack off and I don't know what to do?" Barbara replied, "You'd better jack off. I've got a headache."

#169 El Quia

El Quia

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:54 AM

Posted Image
Your leg falls off, revealing a bloody stump. You are losing a large amount of blood. You must find a way to escape....

> Drink blood

#170 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:49 PM

How many people are in the world?

... Way too many. :blink:

#171 Himmler

Himmler

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:07 AM

Two great white sharks, swimming in the ocean, spied a ship in distress. "Follow me, son," the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the ship. "First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing." And they did. "Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing." And they did. "Now we eat everybody." And they did. When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?" His wise father replied, "Because they taste better without the ***t inside!"

#172 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:44 PM

:( :blink:  

... :bleh:

#173 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:25 AM

A little crude... :angry:

Puss Sucking Pete
One day, a guy wakes up and discovers he has a great big boil on his butt so he makes an appointment to go to the doctor to get it taken care of. He walks in to the doctors office, the doctor takes one look at it and refers him to the emergency room.

The guy heads over to the emergency room and the surgeon looks at it and says "I can't help you, but I think I know someone who can" and he reaches in his desk and hands him a card that says "Puss Sucking Pete" with an address.

The guy, desperate to get this huge boil taken care of heads to the address on the card. He walks in the door and pete tells him to drop his pants. He does and Pete says, "I think I can help you". Pete drops to his knees and proceeds to start sucking the puss out of the huge boil.

The guy is so relieved that he lets out a giant fart. Pete stops sucking and looks up at him and says "It's guys like you that make this job disgusting!"

#174 Minti

Minti

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:29 AM

Okay, one more drinking joke:

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Innovative
2. Preliminary
3. Proliferation
4. Cinnamon

THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Specificity
2. Anti-constitutionalistically
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
4. Transubstantiate

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Thanks, but I don’t want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
4. Taco Bell? No thanks, I’m not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn’t it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn’t! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I’m not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won’t make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I’d hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to pee in this parking lot or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now as I have to work in the morning.

:angry:

#175 Japofran

Japofran

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:15 PM

There are two guys in a car just parked. One asks, "Did I park too far apart from the side?"
The other looks out of his window, then the opposite way, and asks back, "Which side of the two do you mean?"

:angry:

Edited by Japofran, 08 September 2010 - 07:18 PM.

..oO Mustached Crusader of the PEEKOCKSWOOZZLE Order Oo..
"STFU and show me your screenies!!"

#176 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

:angry: :bleh:

#177 SweetPee

SweetPee

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:44 AM

Here are my jokes. (Reality Bites)

1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
2.. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3.. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
4.. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5.. Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6.. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
7.. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8.. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9.. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing
10.. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11.. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12.. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13.. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14.. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

#178 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:07 PM

:ok:

Love #3

#179 Japofran

Japofran

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:06 PM

(From: http://forums.comodo...38774#msg338774)

The  Darwin  Awards

Yes, it's that magical time of year again when the Darwin Awards are bestowed, honoring the least evolved among us. Here is the glorious winner:

1. When his 38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in  Long Beach  ,  California   would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.

And now, the honorable mentions:

2. The chef at a hotel in Switzerland lost a finger in a meat cutting machine and after a little shopping around, submitted a claim to his insurance company. The company expecting negligence sent out one of its men to have a look for himself. He tried the machine and he also lost a finger. The chef's claim was approved.

3. A man who shoveled snow for an hour to clear a space for his car during a blizzard in  Chicago  returned with his vehicle to find a woman had taken the space. Understandably, he shot her.

4. After stopping for drinks at an illegal bar, a Zimbabwean bus driver found that the 20 mental patients he was supposed to be transporting from  Harare  to  Bulawayo  had escaped. Not wanting to admit his incompetence, the driver went to a nearby bus stop and offered everyone waiting there a free ride. He then delivered the passengers to the mental hospital, telling the staff that the patients were very excitable and prone to bizarre fantasies. The deception wasn't discovered for 3 days.

5. An American teenager was in the hospital recovering from serious head wounds received from an oncoming train. When asked how he received the injuries, the lad told police that he was simply trying to see how close he could get his head to a moving train before he was hit.

6. A man walked into a Louisiana Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the counter, and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer.... $15. [If someone points a gun at you and gives you money, is a crime committed?]

7. Seems an  Arkansas  guy wanted some beer pretty badly. He decided that he'd just throw a cinder block through a liquor store window, grab some booze, and run. So he lifted the cinder block and heaved it over his head at the window. The cinder block bounced back and hit the would-be thief on the head, knocking him unconscious. The liquor store window was made of Plexiglas. The whole event was caught on videotape.

8. As a female shopper exited a  New York  convenience store, a man grabbed her purse and ran.
            The clerk called 911 immediately, and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the car and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied, "Yes, officer, that's her. That's the lady I stole the purse from."

9. The  Ann Arbor  News crime column reported that a man walked into a Burger King in  Ypsilanti  ,  Michigan  at 5 A.M., flashed a gun, and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away. [*A 5-STAR STUPIDITY AWARD WINNER]

10. When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a  Seattle Street , he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline, but he plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

In the interest of bettering mankind, please share these with friends and family....unless of course one of these individuals by chance is a distant relative or long lost friend. In that case, be glad they are distant and hope they remain lost.
    *** Remember.... They walk among us!!!***

Edited by Japofran, 15 September 2010 - 09:11 PM.

..oO Mustached Crusader of the PEEKOCKSWOOZZLE Order Oo..
"STFU and show me your screenies!!"

#180 Nick

Nick

Tech-Support Guru

• Admin
  • 6055 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:23 AM

:ok:  :)  :rain: