4 replies to this topic

#1 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:45 PM

i used to play a game with a friend... as far as i can remember it was called "Miner" but i could be wrong (cant find the same game under the name)... you started in a town where you could buy tools and dynamite and stuff then you take an elevator ojn the right side of the town underground and mine... i think it was a highscore game and back then it seemed to be really fun. if anybody could show me a link to what im looking for itd be pretty cool

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#2 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:49 PM

You're not thinking of Diggers are you?
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.

#3 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:51 PM

you know ive been looking for it for ages and it figures that i find it 2 minuets after posting this... sorry... its Miner VGA... let me see if its freeware.. if yeah then ill post a request

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#4 Darkside

Darkside

N00b-a-R00b

• Producers
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:58 PM

I used to have it.....in fact, I still do :blink:

I remember you posting about this on another forum somewhere (possibly Retrospec).

Ace little game, and simple too.....and as for it being freeware, I actually BOUGHT it as freeware, so I'm pretty sure it is.

If nothing else, it's certainly old enough now to be classed as "Abandonware", surely?
Spacetime Games - Retro Game Remakes

#5 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:55 PM

its almost definetly freeware. if not then yes its abandonware. but im almost positive it falls into the freeware category.

(and nah that wasnt me who posted about it :blink: )

Posted Image

Reply to this topic