1395 replies to this topic

#16 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:54 PM

View PostA. J. Raffles, on May 20 2006, 04:51 PM, said:

They haven't vanished, they just haven't been added yet. I'm sure Kosta is working on it.:P

Oh, right.  Thanks AJ   :P
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#17 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:54 PM

Whoa different feeling with this new one, gonna take some time to get used to it, but looks good so far. :P

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#18 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:56 PM

Very interesting, this :P

(Fast)edit: Heh, I like the new options!

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#19 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 03:57 PM

I wonder though if the quote, edit and alike buttons can be put on the upper part of the post, this confuses me a bit. :P
Does this version have better protection from the bots, and is that the reason of upgrading?

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#20 Kosta

Kosta

The Great Creater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 04:01 PM

View PostTulac, on May 20 2006, 03:57 PM, said:

I wonder though if the quote, edit and alike buttons can be put on the upper part of the post, this confuses me a bit. :P
Does this version have better protection from the bots, and is that the reason of upgrading?
The main reason for upgrading is better performance with larger forums... After Abandonia's forum has been upgraded as well, hopefully both forums will benefit from faster loading.

#21 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4277 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 04:52 PM

Whoa! This new pop-up Assistant is excellent! *goes reserving Laxuis Power Trilogy to greywolforiginal*
...70 years... LOL

#22 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 05:48 PM

If I try to visit a forum from the game review link, it doesn't work it just puts me back to the review...

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#23 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:01 PM

Hmm, is there any chance of getting rid of those ugly blue buttons in the near future?:P

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#24 Juni Ori

Juni Ori

Gaming Guru

• Members
  • 4277 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:04 PM

A.J. be patient! :P
...70 years... LOL

#25 Kosta

Kosta

The Great Creater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:10 PM

the only blue button I see that remains is the +Quote for multiquotes, but I intend to remove that one completely. Any others that I missed?

#26 Tom Henrik

Tom Henrik

Funktastic Pimptabulous

• Validating
  • 2784 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:12 PM

Yup. The ones under your avatar :P

Yo!

#27 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:12 PM

View PostKosta, on May 20 2006, 07:10 PM, said:

the only blue button I see that remains is the +Quote for multiquotes, but I intend to remove that one completely. Any others that I missed?
The 'go' button on the index and the 'on/off' and 'card' buttons.

#28 Kosta

Kosta

The Great Creater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:14 PM

Just click CTRL+F5, changed those long ago :P

#29 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:17 PM

View PostKosta, on May 20 2006, 07:14 PM, said:

Just click CTRL+F5, changed those long ago :P
Ah, OK, now they're red. But it isn't the same red as that of all the other buttons, and they're a different shape, too...:P

Another thing I noticed: my mod CP seems to have gone, instead there's just the link to the admin CP (which lets me log in but keeps telling me I don't have permission to actually see anything).

#30 Kosta

Kosta

The Great Creater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:22 PM

Yeah, I don't see the mod cp as a link any more either... I think all the mod features are displayed at the bottom, above page numbers.... I've enabled this restricted access to admin cp for the purposes of shoutbox administration that will be added sometime in the future

EDIT: As for the buttons, yeah, I'm not color blind :P I'll have to ask someone with IPBs icon pack to make those... I'll ask SupSuper I remember he had those