261 replies to this topic

#241 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 02:44 PM

because otherwise I won't let you be the only player. you will get 20 points out of it, and I'll save 5 or 10. :)
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)
if BP has potied on Twilight Zone episode, I will strangle him

secret adept of the PICKALLONWEASEL order

#242 Fruit Pie Jones

Fruit Pie Jones

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 02:46 PM

OK, makes sense.  :)
Today is a good day for pie.

#243 Fruit Pie Jones

Fruit Pie Jones

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 07:01 PM

Anyone wanna moderate this game, or is it officially dead?
Today is a good day for pie.

#244 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 09:52 PM

well if it's still not moderated by fryday, I'll take that up (my month of work will be over and I'll have everyday access to internet again).
Those of you being liberal-art majors � don�t worry, advanced mathematics were largely omitted from this text in concern for your mental health.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

#245 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2013 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 12:59 PM

im back :)

anyways lets start the game from the last proposal (as if it had just been proposed)

i will wait untill next monday at 12 PM to recieve the votes because of the confusion that might have occured.

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#246 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:57 PM

fpj - yes
danny - no vote

rule change accepted

i roll a 2 + 1

dannys up (he said hes inactive untill the 6th so...)

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#247 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 08:29 PM

If at any time a player has to be inactive for a longer period of time, he is allowed at any time to contact the moderator and ask to be deactivated stating reasons.<...>
This remains in effect untill he expressly requests the moderator to be reactivated. This request must always be heard.
Whatever he might have said, unless he told you starightforward that he's active again, you can't assume he is.
FPJ, you should start thinking of something to propose.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

#248 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 09:38 PM

yep your right.. oh well we'll see

Posted Image

#249 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:00 PM

so, is it FPJs turn or not?

P.S. as for danny, I wanted to suggest that we look at the last date of posting here , except it's 7th of august... :bleh:

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

#250 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:03 PM

id say its dannys...

Posted Image

#251 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:32 PM

But...?!
<takes deep breath> didn't you just say that I was right in assuming he's still deactivated?

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

#252 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 10:40 PM

dude you got me all mixed up.

it is FPJ's turn because danny hasnt said that he would like to be reactivated. it doesnt matter that he said untill the sixth because the rule says he has to tell me he wants to be reactivated..

and chill the freak out. moderating this is more of a pain in the *money-maker* then you might think (in case your deep breath was even one of those "im fed up" deep breaths whioch is kinda hard to tell in written form :bleh: )

Posted Image

#253 a1s

a1s

Freeware Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:36 PM

no I would imagine it goes sort of like this:
I'm saying "but", with such intonations as if I'm extremly surprised and a tad bid dissapointed. then I seem to choke with words as I can't find what to say. after which I take a long deep breath (both in and out) with the apropriate gesturing as if I'm raising and lowering some sort of board. then I continue speaking. (yes, I'm wierd)

P.S. for the life of me I don't see whaich part of body is a moneymaker...
edit: well apart form one, but I allways assumed you didn't have that one.

Edited by a1s, 14 August 2006 - 11:40 PM.

QUOTE (Mighty Midget)

#254 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:19 PM

:bleh: ok ^^

Posted Image

#255 BeefontheBone

BeefontheBone

Self-titling Egotist

• Members
  • 2953 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:37 PM

It's the behind, as in the phrase "shake your money-maker". Never understood it myself either, really. I guess J-Lo's would definitely count as a money-maker :bleh:
[center]
QUOTE (gregor)
also consider this - the turkey *male genital*ula is called little asia on some geographical maps maps.

I'm your solar-powered princess/Your technological soulmate.