60 replies to this topic

#16 Doc Adrian

Doc Adrian

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 12:24 PM

Thats true Tom, but it did result in us having you around so its not all that bad...something nice to say about the Kaiser who would of thought it :)

(actually I am sure alot of people might have liked the Kaiser, my family was just on the other side of No mans land)
IPB Image
another great Signature and Avatar by Taikara -Thanks Tai

#17 Havell

Havell

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 12:30 PM

Guess that explains the whole power-crazed attitude ;)

Titan's Great Great Grandfather must have been even more power crazed than Kaiser Wilhelm :)
IPB Image

#18 Doc Adrian

Doc Adrian

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 12:38 PM

Lemme see a little tidbit for people that play baseball or sports.

I am a right handed person, and I could run very fast and decent at catching but I could never hit a baseball batting right handed at all.  If I did hit the ball it would go only a few feet.  It was very embarrassing.

I decided as a joke to switch to batting left handed because I was very frustrated one day and the other team laughed hysterically at the fact.

On the first pitch I hit a homerun, and you could of knocked the entire team over with a stick.  After that I hit 12 homeruns that year, which unfortunatly was my last year but definatly made up for about 10 years worth of embarrassment.

I doubt I could do that against a good pitcher, but it did make me feel good :)
IPB Image
another great Signature and Avatar by Taikara -Thanks Tai

#19 taikara

taikara

Tai-Fu Mastah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:46 AM

Maybe this will demonstrate just how ... "interesting" ... I really am:

When I was about 13, I had one of those strange, impossible teenage celebrity crushes... on the Phantom of the Opera.

Seriously.
..<[[[Tofu Ninja of the Pickasldawessle Order]]]>..
QUOTE (Tai - in response to DD on how people who fear change are like cats)
you mean the "you moved my litterbox, so I'm going to pee in your clothes hamper" attitude?
Yes, I just quoted myself. ph34r my T4i-F00!!.
doodoodoo!!!

#20 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 03:08 AM

I don't know this may be considered interesting in a sense well not really afterwards...

When I was in grade 1 I allowed this so called friend of mine that was 5 years older than me throw me on some ice, yeah I don't know why he did it I think he was trying to imidate something probably wrestling move or something I think, but needless to say not a fine moment, ended up breaking my collar bone :)

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#21 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:14 AM

I dislike coloured posts

I like musicals

When reading a book or watching a movie I usually root for the bad guy

I believe communism is a noble idea

#22 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 09:25 AM

Stroggy, on Jul 19 2005, 08:14 AM, said:

I believe communism is a noble idea
There's nothing unusual about that statement, though, is there? Communism doesn't work in practice, but it's certainly a noble idea. The only thing that might be even nobler (and even less practicable) would probably be anarchism...  :)

Ahem. Sorry for being off-topic:
I can easily drink twenty cups of strong tea a day, but two cups of moderately strong coffee will keep me awake for the entire night.

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#23 Puffin

Puffin

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 11:46 AM

When I was 7, I was visiting my grandparents who live in a small town (where I used to live too, as a kid, and still consider home).
I was walking by the sea, on some big rocks. I fell on my lower leg and it started bleeding. After that I got two small scars.
Then on December 2nd 2004, I was shaving my legs in a hurry. Was going to see the school choir sing with the Icelandic Symphony Orchestra, then me and my friends from the choir were going out afterwards.
I shaved the scars off, and it bled like crazy. Now I've got two bigger scars on the same place.

My mom has a bunch of birthmarks on her arm, they form a picture of Faero Islands.

When I worked at Subway, me and my friends there would blame everything that went wrong on the Lemur. For example if we burnt some breads, it was the lemur's fault.
user posted image
©Kiddiarni

#24 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:20 PM

why is everybody here related to famous people? i think we are destined to take over the world:

I'm related to Jesse James the outlaw (named after him too :)) and to the indian chief Sitting Bull supposedly... can't prove it and im not sure i believe it myself... wouldnt that mean that Sitting Bull and Jesse James are related? (oh it also makes me related to Jesse James's killer...cant rember his name but i think it was his cousin)

I play games ALL day except on the weekend... average is about 12 hours a day

I survived a car crash before i was born... my mom and dad (im not exagerating) flew off of a cliff into a lake but they both survived... my mom was in the 9th month

I can name about 7 people in my close family who have either shot somebody, put a tomahawk in somebodys head(must be the indian blood) or murdred somebody

I can remember the lyrics to any song i like... i know ALOT of songs by heart and get on peoples nerves singing or rapping them whenever i hear them

ill write some more later i guess

**EDIT**

oh heres a really important one:

Im the Chosen One...really... my dad put an indian arrow head on my moms stomach while she was pregnant and made circle movements with his finger around it... i have a wierd triangle mark above my belly button (the same spot) now that will not change color or tan no matter how long i sit in the sun...pigment failure i guess. see pic below. when im tan you can really see it and it freaks people out ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#25 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 03:13 PM

A. J. Raffles, on Jul 19 2005, 10:25 AM, said:

There's nothing unusual about that statement, though, is there?
You don't know me very well... do you?

#26 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 04:32 PM

Hmm, judging by that diagram you ought to be more concerned about the position of your nipples and the size of your bellybutton than about any weird birthmarks, DakaSha. Well, I suppose being the Chosen One comes at the price of minor deformity... :)

@Stroggy: No, not really. But then again I never said I did.;)

#27 DakaSha

DakaSha

Happy Little Tree-hugger

• Banned
  • 2013 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 04:58 PM

A. J. Raffles, on Jul 19 2005, 04:32 PM, said:

Hmm, judging by that diagram you ought to be more concerned about the position of your nipples and the size of your bellybutton than about any weird birthmarks, DakaSha. Well, I suppose being the Chosen One comes at the price of minor deformity... :)
  ;)

;)

Posted Image
For all you artists here... and we have enough. Please draw me something :D Click Here. If possible include your nick. A simple Test. dunno of the PICKLEWAESEL order!!1!2

#28 Abi79

Abi79

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 07:56 PM

Let's see. I hate dogs, mice and bugs. (Mommy, come quick! There's a spider on the wall! Heeeelp! ;) )

I don't understand which are the rules of Minesweeper.

I dreamed when I was a little child (and I sometimes dream now, when I'm 13) that in every morning a plane will fly over our flat and drop a box full of french fries

I'm the only person in my house that read all the books in the bookcase (well, almost all the books). :)

edit by data: Closed color tags
Edit by me: Thanks Data. I didn't knew that.
IPB Image

#29 Guest_Data_*

Guest_Data_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2005 - 07:57 PM

When I was little and people asked me "what I wanted to become when I was grown up ?"
I would answer "professor"

#30 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:11 PM

Well, I'm sure being a Newbie Punisher is much more fun.:)

I don't really know whether I'm right-handed or left-handed.