Redhook's Revenge

4 replies to this topic

#1 Doubler

Doubler

A regular Llama

• Admin
  • 2740 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 02:28 PM

Feel free to comment and discuss this game here. Also, if you have any useful tips or tricks don't hesitate to share them with the others! Thanks!

Review + download

Wonderfull sig and avvie by Taikara :D

#2 Sharp

Sharp

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:49 PM

Wow, what an absolute classic, I loved this game great fun to play. Thanks for this great gem its made my day.

#3 Docktor_Worm

Docktor_Worm

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 02:50 AM

My dad hates DOS with a passion, but i want to try this game, so just to make sure, is there anyway that it could damage the current state of my computer.  
I only will use it if it's totally safe, so should I just not play it anyways?
IPB Image
...her rabid glow is like braille to the night

#4 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:11 AM

View PostDocktor_Worm, on Jun 8 2006, 03:50 AM, said:

My dad hates DOS with a passion, but i want to try this game, so just to make sure, is there anyway that it could damage the current state of my computer.  
I only will use it if it's totally safe, so should I just not play it anyways?

The game works in Windows, and it is totally safe to play.  It will not harm your machine.  You don't need Dos to play it.   :(

If you decide to download it, hope you have lots of fun playing it.  It's very addictive.

:P
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#5 Guest_Judith_*

Guest_Judith_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:42 AM

Wow, I've played this game many times, it was one of my favorites. But that was long long time ago - I've even forgot the name of this amazing game. Now I've finally found it! :blink: (sorry for my English - BTW, when I've played this game 10 or more years ago, I didn't understand English at all - and yet I've managed to win a lot of times :bleh: )

Reply to this topic