Quest For Glory Ii: Trial By Fire Remake

20 replies to this topic

#16 Frodo

Frodo

Your neck looks very... tasty!

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:09 AM

There should be Saved Games in the game folder.  I think it has extension .sav.
If you are stuck in the maze, and you need help, send me the saved gam if you want.   :D
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#17 toolman24594

toolman24594

Forum Peon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:34 AM

Whats your email and il send it

View Posttoolman24594, on Jan 24 2009, 03:47 PM, said:

What do I send you??? Sorry...:-)

View PostFrodo, on Jan 23 2009, 09:13 AM, said:

Send me a saved game, before entering the maze, and I'll see what I can work out.   :D

#18 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:12 AM

Send it through Private Message.  Click on New Messages at top right of your screen.
Please click on my dragons to help them grow -    Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#19 Grand Dad

Grand Dad

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 07:48 AM

Question No. 1 - Why can't I post a New Topic?
Question No. 2 - This about Saved Games:
When I had downloaded the game in the summer of the lat year I had Imported my saved Character from QFG1 which was as a Fighter cum Magic User!
Now when I returned to Pakistan I had to re-install the game on me PC here. When I Imported my saved Character it's only as a Fighter? Why is it so? I have played the Original QFG 2 as such, plus as a simple Fighter and Wizard!!

PEACE!!!
Beyond the flight of time,
Beyond the realm of death,
There surely ia some clime,
Where life is not a breath!

#20 Frodo

Frodo

• Admin
  • 9533 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:00 AM

Hey Grand Dad   :P

1.  Only crew & admin can post new topics in this section.  It is for discussing games that are already on site.
If you want to discuss other games, maybe post in Requests or Favourite Games.   ^_^

2.  I don't know why your imported character is now only a fighter.  Maybe it's got something to do with their revamping of the game, but I don't know for sure.   :D   Maybe ask about this in their forums?  

#21 Grand Dad

Grand Dad

N00b-a-R00b

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:02 PM

View PostFrodo, on Jan 29 2009, 03:00 PM, said:

Hey Grand Dad   ^_^

1.  Only crew & admin can post new topics in this section.  It is for discussing games that are already on site.
If you want to discuss other games, maybe post in Requests or Favourite Games.   :P

2.  I don't know why your imported character is now only a fighter.  Maybe it's got something to do with their revamping of the game, but I don't know for sure.   ^_^   Maybe ask about this in their forums?  

1. I understand that it's contrary to your policy...I am still not familiar with 'Reloaded' but I'll repect your rules :)! Next time I login I'll mke it a point to read them!
2. This problem too has ended satisfactorily after I restarted with a new 'import'
Thanks for you time. :D

PEACE!!!
Beyond the flight of time,
Beyond the realm of death,
There surely ia some clime,
Where life is not a breath!

Reply to this topic