Grand Dad's Content

There have been 13 items by Grand Dad (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#69574 Quest For Glory Ii: Trial By Fire Remake

Posted by Grand Dad on 30 January 2009 - 08:02 PM in Games on Reloaded

View PostFrodo, on Jan 29 2009, 03:00 PM, said:

Hey Grand Dad   ^_^

1.  Only crew & admin can post new topics in this section.  It is for discussing games that are already on site.
If you want to discuss other games, maybe post in Requests or Favourite Games.   :P

2.  I don't know why your imported character is now only a fighter.  Maybe it's got something to do with their revamping of the game, but I don't know for sure.   ^_^   Maybe ask about this in their forums?  

1. I understand that it's contrary to your policy...I am still not familiar with 'Reloaded' but I'll repect your rules :)! Next time I login I'll mke it a point to read them!
2. This problem too has ended satisfactorily after I restarted with a new 'import'
Thanks for you time. :D

PEACE!!!

#69559 Quest For Glory Ii: Trial By Fire Remake

Posted by Grand Dad on 29 January 2009 - 07:48 AM in Games on Reloaded

Question No. 1 - Why can't I post a New Topic?
Question No. 2 - This about Saved Games:
When I had downloaded the game in the summer of the lat year I had Imported my saved Character from QFG1 which was as a Fighter cum Magic User!
Now when I returned to Pakistan I had to re-install the game on me PC here. When I Imported my saved Character it's only as a Fighter? Why is it so? I have played the Original QFG 2 as such, plus as a simple Fighter and Wizard!!

PEACE!!!

#69247 Introduce Yourself

Posted by Grand Dad on 07 January 2009 - 12:28 PM in Forum Guidelines

Thanks dear friend :D!

#69079 Introduce Yourself

Posted by Grand Dad on 01 January 2009 - 03:44 PM in Forum Guidelines

I remember you too my Mighty man, but this Abandonia Reload show it's from Kosta? :D!

#69063 Introduce Yourself

Posted by Grand Dad on 31 December 2008 - 10:40 AM in Forum Guidelines

I am still wondering as to what happened to the original Abandonia site, I have emailed Kosta without getting any response. If you have any idea I'd be grateful if you'd pass on the info? Regards :D!

#69062 Quest For Glory Ii: Trial By Fire Remake

Posted by Grand Dad on 31 December 2008 - 10:29 AM in Games on Reloaded

View PostFrodo, on Oct 11 2008, 03:57 AM, said:

The combat is a LOT harder, no doubt about that.  

I've never been much good at fighting stuff, so I kept the skill level away down.  Even then, I had to be a lot stronger than in the original, in order to fight anything.

:D

It does follow the original except that the streets are easier to follow, although as you chaps say the fighting is tougher here. Overall the colours and conversations make it interesting ^_^!

#61097 What Happened?

Posted by Grand Dad on 16 April 2008 - 09:59 AM in Suggestions & Comments

No friends MY mistake and MY apologies. Keep your AR as it is, and now I know why I didn't see all the familiar old faces. The fault, if any is my Explorer's which brought me here :(!
All the best!!

PEACE!!!

#61096 Kings Quest 3

Posted by Grand Dad on 16 April 2008 - 09:44 AM in Games on Reloaded

I wish you all the best of LUCK! God bless you all, still I miss the old company :(!

#60927 What Happened?

Posted by Grand Dad on 13 April 2008 - 04:55 PM in Suggestions & Comments

I am just, and naturally curious being an old timer!
Why when the forum was being 'updated' was it dropped? and this and this rather insipid version "Reloaded" installed? I am sorry if I have offended anyone, but perhaps Tom or J.J. can answer since Kosta doesn't seem to be around!  :(

#60921 Introduce Yourself

Posted by Grand Dad on 13 April 2008 - 03:47 PM in Forum Guidelines

Yes I remember you too, but you ARE a bigshot here :(. Frankly I don't think I am going to like it very much here. Thanks for the welcome though! :(.

#60920 Kings Quest 3

Posted by Grand Dad on 13 April 2008 - 03:38 PM in Games on Reloaded

How come you HAVE over 6,000 posts? I've the remake also! Tougher than the original one!
Frankly I don't seem to like your new Abandonia Reloaded. The original Abandia Forums were so much more likeable!

#60396 Kings Quest 3

Posted by Grand Dad on 02 April 2008 - 10:28 AM in Games on Reloaded

Which KQ3 are you chaps discussing? Is it a remake by ADGI? The first Classic DOS game I come across on the Reloaded and it's not even the old one :(!

#60356 Introduce Yourself

Posted by Grand Dad on 31 March 2008 - 04:59 PM in Forum Guidelines

[size=2][b]Ah! So I am old, old "Newbee"...the same old Grand Dad but now a newly registered member  :(  :( ! Some of you may remember me?
Every thing is the same except now it's Reloaded but without me  :( [size=2][b]