370 replies to this topic

#16 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6270 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:54 PM

Adrian hears the cries from the farmer as he was tuning his instrument, he makes his way over to the crowd that's gathering.

"So your sheep has been eaten by werewolfs." Adrian says "Hmm werewolfs, the creatures of the night, strike upon the innocent, murder whoever they like." Adrian hums in song

"These werewolves are a threat to us." Adrian looks around "It is time to be vigilent, watchful." He nods as he strings his guitar..

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#17 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:00 PM

Bonnie looks a little troubled. "Wolves eat widdle bunny-rabbits, don't they?" She begins to pick her nose while still managing to look scared. "Oh, and by the way, Adrian", she adds, "that should be vigilant with an a, because it's derived from a present participle: vigilans, vigilantis." Bonnie smiles at Adrian and goes back to reading about the exciting youth of St Augustine.

"Flippin' immigrants, stealin' our bandwidth etc. etc." - PrejudiceSucks

#18 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:18 PM

Adrian smiles at the little girl for his error, and the fact that she had pointed it out, he approaches her "Why thank you, I make these errors at times, and it's always good to know." Adrian pats her on the shoulder, before wondering how she knew that, he soon tunes his guitar and singing

"The werewolves have appeared here, the danger of the kill is near, striking the fear in the many, the grin of darkness falls, shining cleaming black as night, burning through the night.
What do you want from me? I sense your mastery, there's something you won't ever find, so have your way with me, this prisoner is never free, the werewolves are near.... Adrian sings the mellowness strikes a chord with the villagers.

http://www.last.fm/user/DeathDude/Upcoming Concerts will be attending, 5/10/08: Dream Theater, 5/12/08: Gigantour, 5/16/08: Nightwish, 5/27/08: Rush, 6/5/08 and 6/6/08: Iron Maiden, 7/27/08: Judas Priest,

#19 Abi79

Abi79

A Usual Suspect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:26 PM

"Werewolfs are attacking. This is a bad sign. We must prepare to defend ourselves. I'll go gather some plants in the forest in case someone gets wounded. We must not waste a single second if we want to stay alive."

Albert quickly departs, but not before making sure he has a knife at him.
IPB Image

#20 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:27 PM

Nikulas approaches with an air of disdain.
"It does not surprise me that in this village is haunted by werewolves, as I had always regarded some of our citizens as little more than savages, clinging to ancient rituals"
Nikulas sighs and turns towards the bewildered farmer and speaks with a voice of iron: "perhaps now you will consider a more profitable profession, instead of just paring up animals and waiting to butcher their offspring."

#21 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:38 PM

Bonnie looks up from her book. "Beg your pardon, sir, but if you pare animals, won't it be pointless to wait for their offspring because they'd already be dead, sir?"

#22 Stroggy

Stroggy

AR-coholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:53 PM

"I do not deign such a comment worthy of a reply. Be silent, child!"

#23 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:57 PM

"Oh come now." Adrian approaches Nikula "She means no offense to you, she merely is stating something that you overlooked friend." Adrian says "No need to express anger for it." Adrian turns back to the crowd to play...

#24 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:07 PM

Bonnie looks genuinely hurt. She briefly considers quoting Matthew 19:14, but thinks better of it. "Sorry, sir, I didn't mean to be disrespectful or anything, it just struck me as a little odd, you know..."

#25 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:07 PM

Name: Lycurgus Phocas  :ot:

Appearance: Tall, Big N Beefy (Rugby Players) (Broad Shoulders, etc), Unshaven face with dense stubble and a shaved head covered by a dense layer of black hairs of a short length. Dressed mainly in blacks and muddy beiges with clothing that enlarges the size of the wearer (Trenchcoats,Baggy Trousers, etc)

Background Story: Not much is known about Lycurgus. He has been a member of the village for around 6-8 months and usually travels between places and remains slightly distant from whichever community he is residing within. A strong willed and opionated hunter that dislikes most others and treats them as 'inferiors' if they are not as physically adept as he is. An intelligent man with a strong sense of loyalty and honour that has an underlying disrespect for rules which often causes obivious conflict when it comes to making decisions. Lycurgus can often be found within the surrounding forest of the village where he hunts to feed himself (just himself). It is likely the Lycurgus will not be staying at this place for much longer.

OOC: Sorry, I forgot to post this in here earlier!
Me>You

#26 DeathDude

DeathDude

Duke de la Review

• Members
  • 6270 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:14 PM

Adrian looks down at Bonnie "It is alright these things happen, you just must be careful child in the future with the choice of words you say to others, as some may take offense, even though it is not meant to be expressed that way." Adrian says

#27 Sean

Sean

Just call me Mr. Magic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1265 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:47 PM

'Werewolves?' Lycurgus sighs before stepping forward.

'Our ill-educated farmer friend simply said that his sheep had been attacked by animals. Animals that had left behind evidence that suggest'd they were wolves.'

'Should we not examine the scene for ourselves with people that actually know about such things, people like myself.'

Lycurgus stops to take a short breath.

'We have been expecting Werewolves for sometime now but I am suprised that you have all been eager to devour this information with such haste. If this problem is indeed related to the beasts of the night then surely we should take more time when studying information. You've all been so eager to accept this information without questioning. I advise you take more time to decide upon things in the future.'

Phocas begins to back away into his prior position of observation.

'Be Vigilant' he mutters.
Me>You

#28 wendy

wendy

Member Munchkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:50 PM

A young, worried looking man hurried through the forest towards the cottage of Bjollow Leafslayer - the village midwife.  His wife had  long been in labour, and it was only for her sake, and that of their unborn child, that he ventured into the woods, alone, when there where rumours that werewolves had struck the night before - on farming land adjoining the forest.  Stories that these evil, unnatural creatures haunted the forest had long existed, and before every full moon the villagers collected wolfsbane and tied the flowers over their doorways and windows for protection.  All except Bjollow - even though she inhabited the very place the wolves were thought to feed and hunt in.

He knocked on the door of her ramshackle cottage that was shaped around an ancient tree then glanced nervously about.  A small white goat and a rather fiercesome looking horse grazed, untethered, nearby.

"Who is it?"  he heard a gentle voice call from within.

"Tis Eric from the village, Mistress.  My wife...it is her time...and she bids you come quickly."

"One moment, please."

The door swung open a few moments later and Bjollow appeared with a raven on her shoulder and a cat at her heels.

"I'm ready,"  she said, then shut the door firmly behind her.

Eric starred at the raven who coolly stared back with eyes that seemed too canny for Eric's liking.

"He will accompany me to the edge of the forest and no further,"  Bjollow explained then turned and strode towards the trees.

"We must take care,"  Eric said, hurrying to match her rapid stride, 'It is thought that werewolves attacked and killed last night."

Bjollow glanced at him then looked away into the direction they were heading.  "I know,"  she replied softly.  "I dreamt of werewolves during the moonlit hours."
IPB Image

#29 Tulac

Tulac

The Great Red Lemur

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1546 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 09:07 PM

*Enters the mob*
Aye werewolves, I've heard of 'em, just a bunch of bullocks if you ask me, 'ts probably just regular wolwes.
Why sir do you need any help with cleaning the animal leftovers, I'll do it for a coin or two.

DakaSha:if you go into a kindergarden and give all the kids rubber schlongs they will prob just hit each other over the head with them
DakaSha:and you have a class of little kids hitting eachother with rubber dongs which must be quite funny (also Picklweasel knight I am)

#30 A. J. Raffles

A. J. Raffles

The Grand Inquisitor

• Members
  • 6304 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 09:35 PM

At Siggurd's mention of animal leftovers, Bonnie starts to look a little queasy, and it seems that only now she is beginning to realise the seriousness of the matter. "You mean all those cute little lambs were really torn to pieces, like? How horrible."
She is about to say something else, when she is dragged off by a scruffy-looking woman who smells strongly of fish and mutters something which might be interpreted as "Och aye, come along, me lass, it's way past your bed-time".